Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiOB
Fanfold Paper
Views: 426
Message 1 of 6

Android Auto - Phone Crashes and Reboots Non-Stop

Hello Lenovo team,

I have recently received the global version of A5 phone - L18021 - with build number 011019 VER.A UI V3.0 5th September Security Patch.

I tried to connect it to two cars (2018 Subaru XV/Crosstrek 2.0 Eyesight and +  Kia), and on both the phone restarts almost instantly as the Android Auto launches, and keeps restarting forever until it's disconnected from the Car.

I had read in the forums before that Lenovo's upgrade to Android 8 brok Android Auto.

Can you please inform me how I should solve this problem? Lenovo's official store on AliExpress is not very helpful.

Thank you!

MiOB
Fanfold Paper
Views: 430
Message 2 of 6

Lenovo A5 Device Crashes and Reboots Constantly - Android Auto

Hello Lenovo team,

I have recently received the global version of A5 phone - L18021 - with build number 011019 VER.A UI V3.0 5th September Security Patch.

I tried to connect it to two cars (2018 Subaru XV/Crosstrek 2.0 Eyesight and +  Kia), and on both the phone restarts almost instantly as the Android Auto launches, and keeps restarting forever until it's disconnected from the Car.

I had read in the forums before that Lenovo's upgrade to Android 8 brok Android Auto.

Can you please inform me how I should solve this problem? Lenovo's official store on AliExpress is not very helpful.

Thank you!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 365
Message 3 of 6

Re: Android Auto - Phone Crashes and Reboots Non-Stop

Hi MiOB,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have passed this along to our product team for investigation. I will post back once I receive some feedback from them.

Regards,
JM
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Highlighted
MiOB
Fanfold Paper
Views: 283
Message 4 of 6

Hello JM,

Can you please inform me and the rest about the progress of fixing this issue?

When will there be an update to the android system released?

Thank you

MiOB
Fanfold Paper
Views: 199
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Why are you not replying to this message? I am still unable to use Android Auto because it is crashing non-stop!

Have you found the problem? Are you working on a soultion???

jmh2
What's DOS?
Views: 41
Message 6 of 6

I have a G5 Plus.   This wild restarting issuestarted a couple weeks ago with AA and Google Maps    Waze see s to run okay.   Everything is very slow with GM and then goes crazy with activation if "hey Google".   Help

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors