Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aggel78
Fanfold Paper
Views: 279
Message 1 of 3

Problems with factory reset

On the advice of the forum to use another launcher. Through ADB I deleted the original launcher. Now when I need to do a factory reset. I'm afraid without the original launcher, I'll get a brick.

How do I perform a lossless reset?

Guru
Views: 256
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with factory reset

@Aggel78 wrote:

On the advice of the forum to use another launcher. Through ADB I deleted the original launcher. Now when I need to do a factory reset. I'm afraid without the original launcher, I'll get a brick.

Hey,

If you have deleted the *Launcher.apk from the firmware, factory resetting will lead you to a blank screen. You need to flash a new firmware.  

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Ralf09
Punch Card
Views: 98
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with factory reset

@ommon4u1  schrieb:

@Aggel78 wrote:

Hey,

If you have deleted the *Launcher.apk from the firmware, factory resetting will lead you to a blank screen. You need to flash a new firmware.  

Hello,

but with ADB you can just uninstall an .apk. So after a factory reset all packages from the stock firmware sould be there again.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals