02-03-2016

US

2359 Signins

58237 Page Views

• Views: 58237
  • Message 921 of 924

Re: Bootloader Solution

2011-09-06, 14:44 PM

You were suspended for using completely inappropriate language on the site, in violation of the rules you agreed to. Content was left in place, as much as possible.

And your suspension was for a week, but it appears you won't accept any censor of your actions.

was-suspended wrote:

Mark, Do suspended users still receive email notifications?

I suggest everyone signs up for email notifications using the link on the right. this way you will receive posts to this thread right into your inbox BEFORE the mods have a chance to remove the emotions or useful information they contain.

Motorola is the evil one here, not the innocent customers they infuriate with their lies and broken promises.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

18 Posts

11-08-2011

Poland

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 922 of 924

2011-12-05, 11:57 AM

Motorola is the evil one here, not the innocent customers they infuriate with their lies and broken promises.

Oh yes, they started use a software in service which detects if simple SuperUser application was used to install su in rooted phone. And they then invalidate your warranty. Is this a customer oriented politics? No - I bought a hardware and want to use software as I want. I did not install any third party ROM images as many of my colleagues do. Now I have €200 worth piece of crappy electronics which do not work properly even after factory reset.

Options

80 Posts

03-30-2011

Germany

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 923 of 924

2011-12-06, 19:10 PM

Michał Fita wrote:

Oh yes, they started use a software in service which detects if simple SuperUser application was used to install su in rooted phone. And they then invalidate your warranty. Is this a customer oriented politics? No - I bought a hardware and want to use software as I want. I did not install any third party ROM images as many of my colleagues do. Now I have €200 worth piece of crappy electronics which do not work properly even after factory reset.

Wow.  I never thought even Motorola would stoop that low.  They can't release properly working Android versions yet they waste their developer's time on screwing users?!?  Such a sad turn for a company (well, +Freescale) who helped send man to the moon.  Why did "we're not evil" want to save this company again?  Oh, patents.  It's already clear their "late 2011" promise of unlocking our bootloaders was a lie.

Does Moto think we'll be fooled twice?  We'll see if Atrix even gets an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwidch, (officially) unlockable or not, or if Moto's devs are too lazy to even build the ICS tree for Atrix with whatever Nvidia hands them.  Gosh I hope Google can turn this company around.  They should at least hold onto the hardware devs, they seem worth their salt.

Options

18 Posts

11-08-2011

Poland

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 924 of 924

2011-12-06, 21:33 PM

eval- wrote:

[...]

Does Moto think we'll be fooled twice?  We'll see if Atrix even gets an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwidch, (officially) unlockable or not, or if Moto's devs are too lazy to even build the ICS tree for Atrix with whatever Nvidia hands them.  Gosh I hope Google can turn this company around.  They should at least hold onto the hardware devs, they seem worth their salt.

Well, it seem any from Big 4 want to release their hardware like other release laptops, where you can always remove the Windows. Not mention those who sell HW without any OS preinstalled (not so many of them). Always worth dreaming...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete