Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveAll Other MOTOROLA Phones
All Forum Topics
Options

22 Posts

12-10-2009

United States of America

22 Signins

261 Page Views

• Views: 261
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Voice (beta) - Talk To Me feature specifically

2021-01-15, 1:36 AM

Can you please advise which Moto phones have the Talk To Me feature in the Moto software? I have tried several alternatives and there is nothing on the market that is even close to this functionality. Time to buy a new phone and since not all Moto's have this specific feature I need to know what options I have available.

Thanks!

Options

19826 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2500 Signins

62923 Page Views

• Views: 62923
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto Voice (beta) - Talk To Me feature specifically

2021-01-19, 16:20 PM

@ co-mtntrout wrote:

Can you please advise which Moto phones have the Talk To Me feature in the Moto software? I have tried several alternatives and there is nothing on the market that is even close to this functionality. Time to buy a new phone and since not all Moto' have this specific feature I need to know what options I have available.

Thanks!

Hi.

The Talk To Me feature is no longer part of Moto apps. Google has implemented an SMS-reading feature under Google Assistant. Here are some instructions. It's not terrible.

There are some promising-looking 3rd party apps in the Play Store, but we can guarantee or warranty them. Might be worth looking into too. 

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)