Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubeers
Paper Tape
Views: 560
Message 11 of 16

Re: Tab 4 10 Plus TB-X704V firmware

any chance any of you have a copy of the full ota firmware still?  i am soft bricked and can't find a viable link for it. tons of links for boot.img... but it currently is not enough to get her running again. need full OTA.  Lenovo support is non existant.

hibari
What's DOS?
Views: 469
Message 12 of 16

could you please upload the firmware,thank you very much!
Sparkrite
Punch Card
Views: 455
Message 13 of 16

Ok folks, here is a link to my FULL stock ROM for the Lenovo TB-X704V .
I'll leave it live for a week or so.

https://mega.nz/#!rLJBmIZb!axE0fxI3K...y6OXLG07Pz8mUY

Servitec
Paper Tape
Views: 123
Message 14 of 16

Hi Kiran66, did you manage to get the image boot.img? Did you have any kind of boot problem? I tell you quickly: in my desire to root this device I found a couple of forums in which reference was made to two methods to install the TWRP, download the images and through ADB try to install, at first it seems that I had communication problems ( Failed-too many links), the fact is that I tried it several times and finally I install it but now I have a bootloop that makes the Tablet does not start, it is stuck in the logo of the brand and it continues in that loop, if you can help please, thanks.

Hola Kiran66, lograste obtener la imagen boot.img? tenias algun tipo de problema de arranque?

Te cuento rapidamente: en mi afán por rootear esta dispositivo encontre un par de foros en los que se hacia referencia a dos metodos para instalar el TWRP, descargue las imagenes y por medio de ADB intente instalar, al principio parace que tenia problemas de comunicacion (Failed-too many links), el caso es que lo intente varias veces y al fin lo instalo pero ahora tengo un bootloop que hace que la Tablet no inicia, queda pegada en el logo de la marca y sigue en ese bucle, si me puedes ayudar por favor, gracias.

Highlighted
Servitec
Paper Tape
Views: 119
Message 15 of 16

Sparkrite the link is down, can you upload it again please ?, I have serious problems with my Tablet, thanks.

Sparkrite el enlace esta caído, puedes volver a subirlo por favor?, tengo serios problemas con mi Tablet, gracias. 

Sparkrite
Punch Card
Views: 75
Message 16 of 16

No I'm sorry, but I'm not going to re-link and I'll tell you why.

I paid for this firmware and I didn't mind sharing it at all, as it helped others.

There were 49 downloads, FORTY NINE, and not even ONE person took the time to  acknowledge the fact that I had shared it, never mind even say thanks !!

So, no, I'm not re-linking.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals