English Community

Lenovo TabletsAndroid Yoga Series Tablets Knowledge Base

How to take a screenshot on the Yoga Tablet 2 series (Android)

Question

How do I capture a screenshot on the Yoga Tablet 2 8, 10, or 13 (Android) ?

Answer

How to capture the screenshot:

Method 1

1. At the same time, press the volume down button + the power button.
  2. Alternative: If your timing is slightly off and you accidentally press the volume down button first, the volume bar will appear, and the screenshot may fail. If this happens, try to press-and-hold the power button first and rapidly press the volume down button afterwards in less than a second.

screenshot.jpg

Method 2

1. Swipe your finger from the bottom of the screen towards the middle.
  2. A list of quick toggles will appear at the bottom of your screen in a black window. In the picture below, tap 'Screen Shot'.
    Screenshot_2014-11-03-10-31-40-197.jpeg

3. Now you can choose to tap 'Capture Choose Area' to take a screenshot of a part of your screen. Or you can tap 'Full Screen'. Tapping 'Share' will not save your picture but will immediately share it.
  4. Screenshot_2014-11-03-10-32-04-119.min.jpg

5. If you happened to have chosen 'Capture Choose Area', you can drag the edges of the translucent rectangle to expand or shrink the selection area. Or you can put your finger in the middle of the rectangle to move it around.
    Screenshot_2014-11-03-10-32-28-087.jpeg

Where are screenshots saved to?

On Windows

1. Connect your Yoga Tablet 2 to your computer
  2. Open Windows Explorer
  3. In the left pane, find 'YOGA Tablet 2'.
    Capture.JPG
  4. Now navigate 'System Storage > Pictures > Screenshots'

On the Yoga Tablet 2

In the Gallery app, you will find your screenshots in the Screenshot album.

In the File Browser app, you have two options:

• In the left pane, tap 'Internal Storage'. Then in the main pane on the right browse to 'Pictures > Screenshots'
  • In the left pane, tap 'Pics'. You will now see all pictures stored on your Yoga Tablet 2, but they will all be unsorted.

Models

This article applies to the following models:

• Yoga Tablet 2 8"(Android)
  • Yoga Tablet 2 10" (Android)
  • Yoga Tablet 2 Pro (Android)

Was this information helpful?

Yes No

Comments

rickschoenherr On 2015-09-21, 16:58 PM

I've read several posts with similar problems.  I can't get to the recovery menu having tried every button combination imaginable.  Charging and booting are the problems.  Black screen with LENOVO logo only.  The only thing I have not seen mentioned is I get an android robot with the statement "No Command".  I can get to reboot or recovery screen an even to META reboot but nothing has brought this unit back to life.

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Delete