Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kari7
Paper Tape
Views: 3,773
Message 1 of 3

Clock shows wrong time

Hi, starting a few days ago the clock on my Yoga Tab 3 seems to be running slower. When I reset it manually or use the automatic time set button to put it at the correct time, two hours later it is half an hour slower than the actual time. What do I need to reset to make it work again properly? I have tried adjusting the time zone, turning on and off the automatic time set, but it seems that no matter what I do a few hours later I have to reset the clock to the correct time again. Help!

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 3,755
Message 2 of 3

Re: Clock shows wrong time

You do not mention what version of Android OS you are running, but if you have a Tab3 running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) then this solution might work for you.

• Go to Settings > Battery > Click on the 3 dots menu in the upper right hand corner > Select Battery OptimizationClick the down arrow to select clock > select "Don't Optimize"

Hope that helps,

johnnyxtheman
Paper Tape
Views: 2,182
Message 3 of 3

Re: Clock shows wrong time

I already have it on "don't optimize" but have to manually set it to +3 hours time zone to get the time right while I am living in Lithuania and is +2 huors .

Android 6.0 / tab 2 A10-70L
Just needed to do a hard reset because of YOUTUBE that CRASHED on me while 3x tab to zoom in !
On my phone I have no problem whit that.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors