Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tbone123
Paper Tape
Views: 3,010
Message 1 of 5

Connects to WiFi but will not show pop up to log into wifi

I have the yoga book Android version and I can login into WiFi networks that require a direct password but if it requires a browser page to log in then it won’t work.  

If wifi signal will show it’s connected on my Lenovo but without the browser pop up I can not login.  

Once I click on the WiFi network, how do I get a browser page to show up so I can log into the WiFi?

thanks, 

t

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,910
Message 2 of 5

Re: Connects to WiFi but will not show pop up to log into wifi

Hello and welcome,

What happens if you just try to open any web page with your browser after selecting that network?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Tbone123
Paper Tape
Views: 2,877
Message 3 of 5

I have tried that and when i try to open a new page it says i have no connection
Tracylmichel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,817
Message 4 of 5

Same issue. Did you ever get it resolved?
OceanAdrian
What's DOS?
Views: 2,374
Message 5 of 5

I have the same problem. Old tablet, Nexus 7, gave me a message - sign in to 'whatever', which when clicked on sent me to the web login screen. On my new Lenovo - nothing. Any ideas anyone? Did I make a mistake buying Lenovo?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors