Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 4 (652 Views)

Facebook app working terribly

[ Edited ]

I have a Lenovo tab 3 8in.  the Facebook app is buggy.  it's very slow, hard to scroll, and the right side news feed never loads, I just see a spinning icon forever. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. also uninstalled the messenger app.  any advice? for now I am just using chrome for fb. ty.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Message 2 of 4 (584 Views)

Re: Facebook app working terribly

Hi triblogcarol,

Is the app fully updated. There has been so many updates lately its been eating up my data. See if the updates helps. If not, then try doing a factory reset on the tablet.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Paper Tape
Message 3 of 4 (567 Views)

I did try updating fb before also in installing and reinstalling. not sure I want to reset Smiley Sad
thanks for the reply.
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 4 (548 Views)

I checked another tablet and had my daughter check hers too. both are Android. same issue. my daughter had brilliant idea to turn tablet vertical so sidebar goes away. that worked like a charm, so is good workaround till fb fixes the Android app. can also use chrome as another workaround.
Top kudoed Authors