Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsAndroid Yoga Series Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-12-2018

Italy

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Flash for problem on yoga tablet 2 pro 1380F help

2018-01-12, 9:36 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Francesco and I recently bought some lenovo devices. I have a problem with one of these:
Lenovo yoga tablet 2 pro 1380 F
In practice at power up the tablet after showing the logo lenovo starts with a black screen and options (I think it's the boot) type restart, delete cache, reboot, ect. The strange thing is that the volume side buttons do not allow me to scroll through the menus and then get stuck. I discovered that with a sequence at startup I can start the tablet in safe mode. In this mode the tablet starts and works correctly: I can surf the internet, take pictures, read emails, use the projector. The only two things that do not work are the volume down key (but I can turn down the volume via software) and the fact that I can not download apps.
The tablet is used and the previous owner told me that he already tried to perform a factory reset with no results. But he told me that maybe with a new installation of the Rom could be solved, but he does not know how to do it.
I found two articles on the web that describe how to do but I'm afraid to permanently block or brick the tablet and having to throw it, I would be sorry.
I do not know if I can post the links of the pages, if I'm wrong, correct me and forgiveme, these are, but there are two procedures that use different software:
a Lenovo Downloader Tool Qualcomm Chipsets with Qualcomm driver and the other smart phone flash tool with mediatek driver.
I do not know if they are valid as the tablet should be Atom.

https://en.meandroid.net/how-to-download-and-flash-lenovo-yoga-tablet-2-pro-1380f-stock-rom/

http://firmwarefilezone.xyz/lenovo-yoga-tablet-2-pro-1380f-stock-firmware-rom-flash-file-official.html

Could you advise me if there is a safe technique to bring it back to the factory? And what is the official program that uses lenovo for these things? One last question is if I can do it since the volume keys do not allow me to enter the various modes.
Thank you all

Options

3 Posts

01-12-2018

Italy

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Flash for problem on yoga tablet 2 pro 1380F help

2018-01-21, 8:49 AM

can anyone help me please?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms