Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrickspan
Paper Tape
Views: 5,269
Message 31 of 45

Re: Lenovo Yoga 10 Tablet - Factory Rom

Hi,new to forum but wanted to thank everyone posting help on reloading the yoga10..  I picked one up as a project,it like most posting here only powered up to the Lenovo screen. after going thru posts here and other forums I was able to reflash the factory rom (down loaded from the Russian site) and have to say impressed with the unit. as someone new to android I did get frustrated at first but realized it was a simple procudure when I found the mistake I was making. again thanks for all those posts. if I can assit anyone feel free to let me know

RRickspan 

oitaven
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,232
Message 32 of 45

OK guys... I got it.

I was trying to use windows on a virtual machine with virtualbox under ubuntu. I don't know the reason but it didn't work. Finaly I instaled Windows on a real machine and I could repair mi lenovo yoga 8

Charith101
Paper Tape
Views: 4,841
Message 33 of 45

Sorry for the bad English.I had the same issue and solved it in my own. Downloaded the factory ROM for yoga 10 by the Russian forum.so flash tool was in the package. Ran the so flash too and loaded the scratcher file in the target bin.all that you need to do. But do not connect the tablet to the PC untill the flash tool stop at searching.then connect the tab.do not power on the tab.your divice will be taken in seconds and it starts filling the yellow bar.after it finish a pop up massage will say it was sucsesfull.then remove the tab and open it in recovery mode.clear the cache partition.reboot again.sometimes it take two or three times of booting.don't worry.I did it this way and I won.just simple.
dabiddo70
Paper Tape
Views: 4,409
Message 34 of 45

Hi

I'm trying to change a Chinese ROM into an "international" ROM with Google Play.

I think something is missing in the sequence to make it working.

Is somebody kind to discribe step by step the process?

For exemple, what exact driver to apply for which hardware. For example in Meta Mode, two hardware are not recognised and must be manually configured.

Then, with SP Tool, shall we start the tablet? In which mode? When?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Cheers

Highlighted
ldpopmaster
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,020
Message 35 of 45

Thank you so much, your advice was the only that helped me with my Lenovo Yoga Tab 10 as it wouldn't boot but thanks to you I've sorted it ;o)
ldpopmaster
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,981
Message 36 of 45

Excellent advice everyone especially Charith101 from Sri Lanka in my case it worked perfect - thanks so much for your help
vonerick
What's DOS?
Views: 3,282
Message 37 of 45

Thank you Charith. I believe I was so close in fixing my Yoga, I hoipe you will notice this message. Already downloaded everything from the link. I just wanted to know how to run the flash tool and loading the scratcher file. Thanks! Smiley Happy
vonerick
What's DOS?
Views: 3,282
Message 38 of 45

Hi Idpopmaster. Will you please help me in how your run the flash tool and loading the scratcher file.
Thanks!
vonerick
What's DOS?
Views: 3,276
Message 39 of 45

made some positive results. already figured out how to run flash and the scatter tool. Already clicked download but it's stops at searching. Still at 0%... HOw do i proceed.
THis is what I did.
1. Extracted the files, run flash tool, put the scatter file on it's place.
2. Click download it starts running, the moment it hit search, I plugged int he tab still no results. Smiley Sad
What did I missed?
amishmadani
Paper Tape
Views: 3,262
Message 40 of 45

hi,

i have lenovo yoga tablet 10 b8000 ... when i switch on my tab it is only showing written lenovo on screen and does not boot...  i think android software is corrupted ... kindly help me immediately and provide me image file of android latest version  /  and guide me how should i install android on my tabllet...

pls do the needful,and obliged...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals