cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik2984
Blue Screen Again
Views: 782
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 3 tablet: WIFI drops frequently.

HI all,

I had bought Lenovo Yoga 3 tablet (2 GB RAM) 16 GB 8 inch) in Dec-2016 in Bangalore INDIA. Model Number:  LENOVO YT3-850M. Andriod Marshmellow - 6.0.1

There is a problem with WIFI. It keeps dropping regularly even though tablet is within a feet distance from the WIFI router.In the WIFI menu the router name comes but if i select nothing happens and you can see that the tablet is not connected to any WIFI. Smiley Sad

The only way to temporarly solve the issue is to restart the tablet but that too lasts maybe 1 hr before the WIFI connection goes away.

I saw in another thread of this community where it was suggested to do factory reset. I have done that too but the issue still exists.

I have another PC and 2 mobiles which connects to the same router. So there is no problem with the router Smiley Wink

Any suggestions how to fix?  Thanks.

Samee1
What's DOS?
Views: 761
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 tablet: WIFI drops frequently.

Called from out of network
JCRoth
Paper Tape
Views: 504
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 tablet: WIFI drops frequently.

I wish I had an answer, same issue for me. Had an ATT router with uverse, thought that was the problem. Tried a new Orbi wifi router, same issues. Drops wifi even within a few feet and shiws weak signal strength when only 20 feet away. All other tablets, phones, and devices are good to go even outside the house. Only my Yoga Tab 3 Pro is having this issue

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors