Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darkfrei
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,073
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 - 2016/December System Update - Linux on start screen

Hi!

It was a reminder a few days ago, that I must to confirm a new System Update 6.0.

Today I made backUp and confirm it.

After updating, I get new startscreen, where I must to input my google account details. I insert SIM and SD card and restarted my Tablet, but I get the Pinguin Linux on startup and can't reset my Tablet anymore.

Then I'm tried to make hard reset, 10 seconds pressing of little button made nothing.

How to check this problem?

dansmy
What's DOS?
Views: 2,924
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 - 2016/December System Update - Linux on start screen

Hi all,

i live in Cameroon in this time and I need to buy the LV Recovery Media IDEA USB and to be delivered to Cameroon at this address KPMG Central Africa (Cameroon) Victoria Building 316 Victoria Street, Bonanjo-Douala B.P. 15198 Douala (Cameroon)

Swoolcock
Paper Tape
Views: 2,727
Message 3 of 5

Hi there updated my tab 3 to to 6.1 and a similar problem. Factory reset as advised by Lenovo but alas it will not let me log in to my google account to start the device.. Reset, reboot, country n language, wifi key, google account email then password and then thats as far as we go after getting a "this device has been reset. Google passwords has been reset please try again 24hrs after this was done" 24, 48, 72, 144 hrs since and still the same!! Support at Lenovo just say please reset to factory I do n same. All this since an update from the Lenovo site now I fear my Tab 3 is dead 25 days since the guarantee was up?? 

Open for any ideas 

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,710
Message 4 of 5

I find this idk what if it has to do with anything. Says Linux.?

Gus82
What's DOS?
Views: 773
Message 5 of 5

Did anyone ever manage to get this sorted?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors