cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyby
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,306
Message 561 of 653

Re: Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro: Serious memory issues (bug report)

As an update to status: last few weeks I used Yoga without microSD, and the experience was somehow better regarding ONLY to lag. Last week I had some flights scheduled, and I reinserted the microSD card with some media for "the road". Lag is back, as expected, but I managed to use it solely for local media play (with or without projector).

Second worst part is multi-tasking (I wish!), practically non-existent. If - during media play - I switch to other app (or even to homescreen, just to check weather for example), I cannot just switch back to file I previously played in media app, I have to reopen the file all along. Valid for almost any combination of actions I was doing.

I quit using browser (chrome, firefox) on Yoga some time ago, is annoying and frustrating. I prefer to use my (newly cracked screen) HTC One M8 for web browsing than bigger display on Yoga.

So, apart from some reduced lag (but still present), I did not find any benefit in removing the microSD from Yoga's slot.

Waiting for a good solution from Lenovo. In the meantime, my beard has grown a little more longer.

ringhio991
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,066
Message 562 of 653

I'm very pissed with lenovo ! I have the European version of LTE and here no update has arrived !!! Before Amy_Lenovo says there is going to be released and then another user He tells us that Android 6.0 is coming . Do not take us for a ride !!! Here it did not arrive nowhere and this tab so it sucks !!! Just want promises support !! Sorry for my bad ing. 
Bradalax
Punch Card
Views: 1,956
Message 563 of 653

Hi, I've been reading these threads with interest.

I bought my Yoga in the UK in January and loved it. Whilst I'm not a heavy user, I still noticed some of the memory issues, particularly while browsing, but wasn't affected too badly.

However since I applied a recent update of 54mb, my main issue now is the screen randomly locking (going to the lock screen, not freezing) this can happen a lot making the device unusable. I have performed a couple of factory resets but am still getting the screen locking.

My system details are:-

YT3-X90F

Patch level 2016-03-01

Kernel version - 3.14.37-x86_64-L1-R415-ga0ec340

Build number - S100330_160328

Going to see if I can reach Lenovo tomorrow, but has anyone else seen the locking issue? Like others people are wowed with the tablet, but I warn everyone off buying one because of the firmware issues!

ringhio991
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,934
Message 564 of 653

You are lucky!!!!! . My tab Europe LTE is stopped to January security update !!! Yuck !! lenovo Make an official forum and no one tells us anything about them! Shame!!!!!  In europe this tab cost 590euro!!!!!!!!!!! 

nitro1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,749
Message 565 of 653

Hi Amy,

could you please tell the european YT3_X90L (LTE) customers if the mentioned update will happen or not??

Thank you.

urbansurfer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,673
Message 566 of 653

Still waiting for an update.... my tablet is barely usable for much of anything and is always lagging. Please tell me something is coming to fix this .....

AnAngryUser
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,484
Message 567 of 653

In my tab no update arrived AS well, also Europea n LTE Version.... Writing on my tab takes like half an hour cause oft seriös lag, mygfs tolino From years ago works better than this crap and it costed me 1/5 oft the price the Lenovo did, very dissapointed, very angryyy...

ringhio991
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,304
Message 568 of 653

Lousy technical support !!!!! Amy_Lenovo what happened ??

abhishekr4j
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,082
Message 569 of 653

Keyboard keeps on restarting.. Everything is lagging..  Barely useable..  Foreground app kills itself..  Will there be any update which will solve all the issues? 

Also those who rooted and decripted the device,  how is it working now? 

Sillenthill
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,060
Message 570 of 653

Buy a tab s2 , got it's marshmallow update,  great device

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals