Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Momotizzati
What's DOS?
Views: 614
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Yoga tab 3 plus touch screen response

Hi

First of all let say that I'm very happy and very proud from my tab.

As per the title, my yoga tab 3 plus got a very sensitive touch screen. To swipe from one page to another one without opening something you don't need is almost impossible. Scrolling it comes hard without messing up. Also when I write using the touch keyboard is very difficult to do not press many times the same letter. Like: veeeryyy difficcculllt!!!

I don't know if this is a common problem but I couldn't found anything similar around.

Not sure if is a software problem or an hardware problem.

There is maybe a reducing sensitivity setting to adjust or any other solutions will be helpful as this problem from the productivity point of view is very annoying.

It looks like that some times the screen is more sensitive than others without a specific sense. Generally I have to touch the screen with a lot of care to do not accidentally open apps or doing something I don't need and I use a lot of time in to clossing up all those rubbish.

When the tab is not seating on a fix base, like on the support bracket, it is almost useless.

I'm on stock Android 7.1.1

Thanks for help

Ciao

RobertSimek
What's DOS?
Views: 530
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Yoga tab 3 plus touch screen response

Hello,

I think I have a similar problem. It happens to me that I write a letter several times in a row just like "Momotizzati".

Additionally, I find that the tablet shows touch, and I do not touch the screen, then it's impossible to unlock and control it, see videos. Then you need to press the power button several times and the problem disappears. Is it possible to reduce screen sensitivity?

I have Android 6.0.1 and other updates are not available.

Thank you
Robert

JonDaniel4
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 3 of 5

Did you ever get a response of find out a way to fix this.  I just got a Yoga Tab 3 8 and it's driving me nuts.  The screen sensitivity is really impacting the use of the tablet.

JonDaniel4
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 4 of 5

Did you ever figure out a way to fix this.  Having the same problem on a Yoga Tab 3 I just purchased.  Really impacting my ability to use it.

Highlighted
Momotizzati
What's DOS?
Views: 92
Message 5 of 5

Hello everyone

I didn't found any real solution to the issue. It just get a little bit better by covering the display with an hybrid, mud protection screen from "fx glass".  But dontd expect a normal usage. The glass lose a little bit of the original resolution but is protecting very well from scratches, reflection and fingerprint and it help a little bit on the sensitivity problem. In general my temporary solution was to get use with the issue and daily deal with it.

I hope that if anyone got a real, stable, software solution this will be shared on this topic.

Cheers

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors