Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)

My yoga tablet 10hd+ is in a state of comma

I am in a problem with lenovo yoga tab b8080f. It was runnnig all good, until i tried to install twrp using the official twrp application.
After using the app I rebooted my phone to see if it actually installed twrp, but the tab seems not to boot up as usual. Neither it boots to recovery nor system, noting but lenovo logo is showing.

Now I tried to flash stock rom with emmc dl tool, but when connecting the tab to the pc, its connecting as a portable device. as you know I need to power off the device to flash right? but it wouldn't power off what ever i do. it powers off if i remove the usb cable. But the very moment i connect it to the pc, it powers back on into portable device state.

I think you can help me with this. I have adb working here. the tab takes adb commands. but cant boot into boot loader. i also have all the necessary drivers installed.

plz help me.
thank you.
May god bless you.

Blue Screen Again
Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

Re: My yoga tablet 10hd+ is in a state of comma

[ Edited ]

For the sake of detail, I want add that inside the official twrp app there was this option to choose and download the correct version of twrp from their website. I downloaded the correct version and then there was this option to flash the recovery to boot or flash the recovery to recovery. I choose the flash the recovery to boot. 😕. After that the app said it is done flashing the recovery. So with all the joy and happiness I rebooted my phone to get into the recovery, and voila My Sweet loving tab is no more. 🙃🙁😕😢😧😵

NB: My tab was rooted.

Blue Screen Again
Message 3 of 4 (148 Views)

[ Edited ]

Update.
I kept the tab on the Lenovo screen overnight to deplete the battery. It did depleted the battery.
However when I connect the tab to pc, pc finds no device.

Then I charged the tab few minutes and the Lenovo screen comes back on. And if I connect it now to pc, it only connects as portable device.

Blue Screen Again
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)

Update

Seems like I have the fastboot working here. I tried some commands and they turned to work fine for example, wipe, reboot fastboot.

Now I need just the fastboot stock rom for my tab. Lenovo team plz help me here.

I tried to flash one update rom form this post

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Android-Yoga-Series-Tablets/Yoga-10-HD-OTA-update-failed/ta-p/1598190

but it shows that android-info.txt is missing. 

I know this rom format is not for fastbootSmiley Frustrated, but I tired may some magic could have happend. Smiley LOL

Top kudoed Authors