Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
supermuz
Paper Tape
Views: 830
Message 1 of 5

Release date for the new Yoga tablet tab 3 pro

Hi,

Ich have the tablet 3 pro and is the best tablet ever had. Unfortunately is the Android 6.0 very old and SW-updates are definitely not planned... where will be lauched the new porduct?  I hope lenovo will stay on this product line (yoga) with new innovative tablets.

Thanks for the feedback.

Christian

supermuz
Paper Tape
Views: 770
Message 2 of 5

Re: Release date for the new Yoga tablet tab 3 pro

Hope to see the new yoga tablet @IFA in Berlin oder @CES in

in Las Vegas 😀😀😀

supermuz
Paper Tape
Views: 543
Message 3 of 5

Well done Lenovo...as I guess, a new yoga tablet come in to the market, the new smart tab :-)

Should I also guess that a "pro model" of the new smart tab, maybe with more perfomance, will be soon lauched ?

Highlighted
BobCox
802.11n
Views: 524
Message 4 of 5

Based on Lenovo's press release and the many articles written about the Yoga Smart Tab in the last 4 days, I would not hold my breath waiting for a Pro version.    Lenovo's market research shows that most users rarely use their tablets, and when they do it is mostly for media consumption, so high-performance specs are not really required.  The recent Lenovo products are focusing on the smart home hub to compete with Alexa and Google Home.  

Based on the specifcations, the Yoga Smart Tab is a step backward from the the Yoga Tab 3 Plus released three years ago.  Lower screen resolution, slower CPU, fewer speakers.  Proper choices for a smart hub that is used casually instead of actively.

Personally, I'm just happy they have finally resurrected the Yoga Tablet form factor.  I like watching videos while I shower, and the Yoga Tablet kickstand hangs perfectly from a cabinet in my bathroom.   Not sure how much longer my old YT2 will keep plugging along, so I always on the lookout for a possible replacement.

---------------------------------------------------------
Not a Lenovo employee, just a customer.
Yoga Tablet 2 830F, Tablet 2 A8-50
supermuz
Paper Tape
Views: 222
Message 5 of 5

Hi BoxCox, thanks for the explanations...I hope Lenovo bring a new Yoga Tab with more performance dedicated also for gaming, not only media consumption!

The Beamer an a thze tab pro was a nice innovation and idea but in facts wans't really a buyers feature.

Smart devices must not have the epic yoga design...

Hope gamers become also a  yoga tablet :-)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors