cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DGolovin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,889
Message 11 of 53

Re: Smart side bar (I think that's what it was called) disappeared! Yoga Tab 3 10 Plus

"The update fixed some bugs"

Hi! Guys, is there a changelog of this update somewhere? What bugs have been fixed?

Highlighted
banachow
Punch Card
Views: 1,862
Message 12 of 53

Re: Smart side bar (I think that's what it was called) disappeared! Yoga Tab 3 10 Plus

Screen brightness menù is in Audio settings!!!!

Audio notifications=>profile=>You Can set film,music,game, custom 1 and custom 2(but i don't know how customize)

This is Dolby Atmos menu.

After latest upgrade I have exactly the same problem. I use the reading mode extensivley on my tablet. Please Lenovo bring it back!!!

Regards

zanat0s
What's DOS?
Views: 1,819
Message 13 of 53

PROBLEMS with latest update...

Hi guys i have major problems and we need to contact lenovo to at least give us the previous version. 

first of all 

1: NO SMART SIDEBAR! it was great for multimedia consumption movies/tv/reading

2: I realized that after the new update the SCREEN does not turn off on its own due to inactivity. i left the tablet on a website and after 2 hours the screen was still on. i id d some other tests and it is true the screen does not turn off.

3Smiley Happy these are the 2 problems i found out after using the tablet just for 24 hours. jesus lenovo you want us to never trust your brand? it is ok not to GET NOUGAT, we made our peace but not DOWNGRADE your products.

JonnyGoodboy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,792
Message 14 of 53

Re: PROBLEMS with latest update...

zanat0s wrote:

2: I realized that after the new update the SCREEN does not turn off on its own due to inactivity. i left the tablet on a website and after 2 hours the screen was still on. i id d some other tests and it is true the screen does not turn off.

------------

Seems that hasn`t affected mine after this update,it still switches off after all available time out  times available.

geornirv
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,768
Message 15 of 53

I don't know if there is a changelog. But as I have seen one bug that is fixed is in lock screen when rotate it there was sth like a hiccup and a black border on the top of screen. I can't really explain it. Another fix is the lock/unlock sound I  think it didn't work. Another improvement is the predictive search that it didn't work at least in my language. I can't remember in English.

On the other hand apart from the smart side bar disappearance, I have another issue. The led is breathing even when I have no notifications. I think it activates by weather app but with no notification.

valentin7ivan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,767
Message 16 of 53

This s#!& happend to me as well. Suddenly the Side Bar is gone (these past few days)

It was not an update. This was caused by a security patch installed via google play. 

If someone knows a way to find that and unistall it (roll-back settings) from the last security patch, please raise you hand.

I'm not sure we should wait for even a simplest reply from Lenovo, because it will take some time (if ever).

Let's face it, we were glad about the specs of the Lenovo products and worked nice for a short while. Time told us that this is another lousy no support brand. 

P.s - on my tablet says "Tehnicolor" enhancement. Where the is that now? The colors on it look so pale.

elyorch
Punch Card
Views: 1,760
Message 17 of 53

JonnyGoodboy escribió:

zanat0s wrote:

------------

Seems that hasn`t affected mine after this update,it still switches off after all available time out  times available.

It works well for me too.

atopos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,749
Message 18 of 53

it is ok not to GET NOUGAT

Really? It's not ok at all. Hope we get news sooner or later about yoga tab 3 plus upgrade plans. An Android device stuck to its initial major OS version is the worst thing I can imagine, for compatibility reasons (apps dropping support for old androids) and for security reasons. Such a device would be doomed to become seriously and dangerously obsolet in less than three years.

zanat0s
What's DOS?
Views: 1,740
Message 19 of 53

get used to it.. lenovo said no NOUGAT> Smiley Sad
atopos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,734
Message 20 of 53

where? If so lots of customers will say good bye to Lenovo tablets, me included