cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Badgerpaws
What's DOS?
Views: 3,193
Message 21 of 53

Re: Smart side bar (I think that's what it was called) disappeared! Yoga Tab 3 10 Plus

Same thing happened on my tablet. Not used this forum before but I am extremely annoyed with Lenovo.

If a feature such as the smartbar can be disabled in the settings menu why did they tell the need to remove it, some people may have bought the tablet mainly because of this feature. I have found it to be very useful, now its disappeared the screen is quite pale especially on games.

Has anyone else got a slightly loose hinge connection on the power button side? It kind of rattles a bit, not so well built after all!!!!!!

Lenovo put the smartbar back on ASAP.

Highlighted
uwaburg
Paper Tape
Views: 3,318
Message 22 of 53

Re: Smart side bar (I think that's what it was called) disappeared! Yoga Tab 3 10 Plus

And another device without the sidebar after yesterday's system update! Bring it back, please!

Was that intentional or a mistake?

TIA!

cheeryme
Paper Tape
Views: 3,289
Message 23 of 53

I logged it with Lenovo and the answer was basically I can't help with that grrrr

Kubes77
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,286
Message 24 of 53

Une autre tablette sans barre latérale Dolby Atmos smart side bar après la mise à jour du système d'hier! Apportez-le, s'il vous plaît! Vraiment très très pratique et utile. Cet  outil manque véritablement. Merci 

Google translation: FR > EN

Another tablet without sidebar Dolby Atmos smart side bar after the system update yesterday! Bring it, please! Really very very convenient and helpful. This tool really lacks. Thank you

Moderator comment: If you wish to post in your native language, please post an English translation along side as that is the principal language of this community.

Commentaire du modérateur: Si vous souhaitez publier dans votre langue maternelle, postez une traduction en anglais le long du côté car c'est la langue principale de cette communauté.

Toad118
Paper Tape
Views: 3,269
Message 25 of 53

The most used feature (sidebar) on my tablet gone also. ANNOYING!

geornirv
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,241
Message 26 of 53

How can we communicate with Lenovo to make complaints ? Is there a way to go back to previous rom ?

valentin7ivan
Paper Tape
Views: 3,209
Message 27 of 53

I just did a Factory Reset with no restore activated....nothing. Still missing.

I suspected that this will not solve, but i had to try.

So, don't do it! It's for nothing!

gsus89
What's DOS?
Views: 2,967
Message 28 of 53

Lenovo update again yoga tablet 3 plus to return the sidebar and please upgrade to Android 7 that being a tablet of 2016 is a shame that does not update

banachow
Punch Card
Views: 2,843
Message 29 of 53

Is there any Lenovo representative on this forum who could comment on the latest update?

Regards

cheeryme
Paper Tape
Views: 2,821
Message 30 of 53

When I contacted them they said they couldn't help and that they had no control over that side and it was under Android's control. They sent me back here so I'm not sure a Lenovo rep is going to be any help to us.

Top Kudoed Authors