Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saycheer
Blue Screen Again
Views: 468
Message 1 of 10

TURN OFF ANYPEN

Please help me turning off anypen. The screen is too sensitive and interact with anything happen in the screen. It's so annoying and I want to turn it off. I couldnt find how to do so...

Please help.

Thank you

Guru
Views: 452
Message 2 of 10

Re: TURN OFF ANYPEN

Hi there!

Go to Settings, and scroll down to the Device section. Under that section, you should see AnyPen (it should be the last option in that section). From there, select AnyPen and turn it off. 

These are instructions based off of my Yoga Book, but should be similar with all Lenovo Yoga tablets.

Hope that helps. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Saycheer
Blue Screen Again
Views: 427
Message 3 of 10

Thank you so much for your respond, but as you can see my in settíng there is no option for anypen. 

Can this option be in other place? Or can I download any app to turn it off?Screenshot_20190496-230632.JPEG

Guru
Views: 425
Message 4 of 10

Hmm, that's strange. What device do you have? AnyPen is only on certain devices.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Saycheer
Blue Screen Again
Views: 423
Message 5 of 10

This is the information of my device. I am sure that anypen is on my tablet 😣😣😣

Screenshot_20190496-231828.JPEG

Guru
Views: 421
Message 6 of 10

You have the Yoga Tablet 3 8, which I believe just supports multi-touch, but not AnyPen. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

Guru
Views: 419
Message 7 of 10

This is from PSREF.

Annotation 2019-04-06 122826.jpg

Regards,
Eric Xu

Saycheer
Blue Screen Again
Views: 417
Message 8 of 10

Then I don't understand why my tablet can react with anything touch its screen,  wire, fabric, paper... It's so annoying... 

As I search, my tablet has anypen, i wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

Thank you so much

Guru
Views: 395
Message 9 of 10

Can you try enabling developer mode and seeing if AnyPen is in developer option or if it reappears in Device? 

Regards,
Eric Xu

Saycheer
Blue Screen Again
Views: 367
Message 10 of 10

I guess I have to live with it.

Thank you so much for your help 😘😘😘😘

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors