11-09-2017

VN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 10

TURN OFF ANYPEN

2019-04-05, 18:38 PM

Please help me turning off anypen. The screen is too sensitive and interact with anything happen in the screen. It's so annoying and I want to turn it off. I couldnt find how to do so...

Please help.

Thank you

Solved! See the solution
Options

2246 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3317 Signins

40190 Page Views

• Views: 40190
  • Message 2 of 10

Re: TURN OFF ANYPEN

2019-04-05, 23:24 PM

Hi there!

Go to Settings, and scroll down to the Device section. Under that section, you should see AnyPen (it should be the last option in that section). From there, select AnyPen and turn it off. 

These are instructions based off of my Yoga Book, but should be similar with all Lenovo Yoga tablets.

Hope that helps. 

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it ever was before!
The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.
Options

7 Posts

11-09-2017

VN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 3 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:10 PM

Thank you so much for your respond, but as you can see my in settíng there is no option for anypen. 

Can this option be in other place? Or can I download any app to turn it off?

Options

2246 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3317 Signins

40190 Page Views

• Message 4 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:17 PM

Hmm, that's strange. What device do you have? AnyPen is only on certain devices.

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it ever was before!
The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.
Options

7 Posts

11-09-2017

VN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 5 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:20 PM

This is the information of my device. I am sure that anypen is on my tablet ???

Options

2246 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3317 Signins

40190 Page Views

• Message 6 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:27 PM

You have the Yoga Tablet 3 8, which I believe just supports multi-touch, but not AnyPen. 

Best,
Eric Xu

Options

2246 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3317 Signins

40190 Page Views

• Message 7 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:28 PM

This is from PSREF.

Best,
Eric Xu

Options

7 Posts

11-09-2017

VN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 8 of 10

2019-04-06, 16:32 PM

Then I don't understand why my tablet can react with anything touch its screen,  wire, fabric, paper... It's so annoying... 

As I search, my tablet has anypen, i wonder why ???

Thank you so much

Options

2246 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3317 Signins

40190 Page Views

• Message 9 of 10

2019-04-06, 17:40 PM

Can you try enabling developer mode and seeing if AnyPen is in developer option or if it reappears in Device? 

Best,
Eric Xu

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

7 Posts

11-09-2017

VN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 10 of 10

2019-04-07, 15:47 PM

I guess I have to live with it.

Thank you so much for your help ????

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save