06-10-2017 03:59 AM
Hello. I just ran a recommenden System update on my Yoga tab 3, and this ran through without error messages. However after this it only shows the orange 'Lenovo' in the screen middle, and the 'Powered by Android' at the bottom. Nothing more happens. It can be rebooter if I hold the button for a while, but it comes back to this. Any ideas? Thankful for quick help, since Lenovo strangly is closed for support during weekends.
06-12-2017 03:26 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
If the unit is refusing to boot past the Lenovo logo, I would recommend that you attempt a factory reset on the unit with the power.
Please follow the instructions below in order to perform a factory reset.
Note: Some setting may vary depending on the age of the tablet.
1. Press and hold the power button and the plus volume.
2. You will need to continue holding this until you feel a vibration.
3. Once this happens release the power button but carry on holding the plus volume key.
4. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
5. Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press Power to select it.
6. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data" and press Power to select it.
If these steps do not work I would recommend, that you call your local Lenovo support line for a possible service. Below is the link to the phone list where you can find these numbers
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.