Highlighted
s116838
Not applicable
Views: 207
Message 1 of 4

YT3-850M Encryption Unsuccessful

good eveing 

how are you doing all 

I have lenovo YT3-850M_S000124_170330 one day i was usesd it suddenly the screen turn off and when i tried to turn it on ,, was writen in the screen encrypation unsuccessful , i tried to falsh it but nothing happened . 

what i can do in this case ?? 

what is the solution ?? 

that happend before  2 months 

Moe_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 172
Message 2 of 4

Re: YT3-850M Encryption Unsuccessful

Hi s116838,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums.

Did you make any recent changes on your software or installed a program/app? Android's safe mode can be a great tool for figuring out why tablet is crashing or why you're getting an error message and see whether the problem goes away.

Here's how:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/tablets/a-series/tab3-7/solutions/ht500962

If the issue goes away in safe mode:

A downloaded app is likely causing your problem. To see which app it is:

1.Restart your device.
2.One by one, remove recently downloaded apps. 3.After you remove the app that caused the problem, you can add back the other apps that you removed.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

s116838
Not applicable
Views: 135
Message 3 of 4

Good evening.... 

I tried to fix the problem by safe mode but not work.. The problem still present in my tablet.. I try to flash it but the computer not able to recognize the tablet... 

What I should do in this case?  

Jwes_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 128
Message 4 of 4

Hi! Try resetting it to factory defaults. Before proceeding, kindly backup your files. If the issue is the same, try resetting it using the Lenovo MOTO Smart Assistant: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291. You need to install on a computer.

If it fails, bring it to any of our authorized repair centers. You can find the list here: https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht118678?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6. Filter the country.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors