Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,375
Message 1 of 3

Yoga 10 - Big big bug: SIM slot doesn't works after encryption

Hello, I discovery a big problem: as technical requirement I activated the encryption mode on the tablet in order to install our company mail program. After this activation I detect the SIM slot doesn't work anymore.Smiley Mad

Only the WiFi connection is working.

In details I can see all related options (SIM management in setting section and "SIM CARD LOCK" in the security options are all disabled and not accessible). Please note without encryption the SIM slot works fine and I'm able to connect to the internet.

I tried to encrypt the table with and without SIM inserted but the result was the same.

I'm very displeased, because I will be forced to select another model and brand of tablet for our employees in our company (more or less 30 people) despite this tablet seemed perfect for us. Smiley Sad
Does someone has any idea?

sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,350
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga 10 - Big big bug: SIM slot doesn't works after encryption

I'm sad....my posts (this and http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Idea-Android-based-Tablets/Yoga-10-Hotspot-function-doesn-t-works/td-p/1... are the only ones without answers ...... I'm very unlucky Smiley Sad

sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,306
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga 10 - Big big bug: SIM slot doesn't works after encryption

Has someone detected this problem ? Or am I the only one unlucky person in the world ? Smiley Frustrated

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors