Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,670
Message 1 of 4

Yoga 10 - Hotspot function doesn't works

Hello, I'm checking this new first tablet for my company (if it will be good we will buy more or less 20 devices). Our require is also to use the tablet as modem when it is connected in 3G mode to allow the other mobile devices (notebook, etc) to surf in internet. Unfortunately the hotspot function seems doesn't to work. I tried all the combinations: WiFi, USB and Bluetooth connection but the devices are able to connect only to the tablet, but nothing else: the connection to internet doesn't works (please note during this test the tablet is able to surf the internet without problems). I don't know if the problem depends from the hw or from Android OS. Could someone help to me? Thank you in advance
jinx100
802.11n
Views: 1,644
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga 10 - Hotspot function doesn't works

Does your tablet have a SIM card slot as well as the uSD card slot?

I think that is a future option but maybe Europe is ahead of the US again. Anyway, if no SIM slot then no 3 or 4G modem is in your tablet.

sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,639
Message 3 of 4

Hi jinx100, yes, the tablet has a SIM slot 3G (not 4G) and it works fine. About my problem, I saw around in various forums that it appeared after an upgrade from android 4.1 to 4.2 but I don't know if this is that case (this tablet is born with this version 4.2).

sandrix
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,587
Message 4 of 4

Has someone detected this problem ? Or Am I the only one unlucky person in the world ? Smiley Wink

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors