Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmix
Paper Tape
Views: 234
Message 1 of 7

Yoga Book YB1-X90L won't charge or start

Hi,

My Yoga Book YB1-X90L won't charge at all, won't start, is 1 year and few months old and looks dead. No damages at all and I have already tried severat ways (i.e. with charger on and start button pressed for 30 sec. and then without charger.....etc.) but, nothing!! Quite disappointing! 

Can anyone advise please?

Thank you.

MOD: Description of issue added to thread title

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 187
Message 2 of 7

Re: Yoga Book YB1-X90L won't charge or start

Hi Cosmix! Thanks for posting in our community. 

We're sorry to hear this happened. Do you have another compatible charger that we can try? If none, please contact our service center to have this checked https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht118678  just filter it by the city nearest you. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Cosmix
Paper Tape
Views: 185
Message 3 of 7

Hi, thank you for your reply. I do not have any other compatible charger unfortunately.

If I understood right the solution is to take the device to a service center?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 183
Message 4 of 7

Yes, take it to the nearest service center for repair options. Please click the link https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht118678  filter it by city nearest you then contact them first.  

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Cosmix
Paper Tape
Views: 177
Message 5 of 7

I tried to use the link but the prompt is "404 not found"!

Thanks anyway.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 162
Message 6 of 7

Please provide us the country you are located so I can check for details. Arjay_Lenovo

Highlighted
Cosmix
Paper Tape
Views: 156
Message 7 of 7

Qatar

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors