Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,956
Message 1 of 77

Yoga Tab 3 Pro 4300 MAH battery!?!

I have the latest one with 4gb RAM. Is this normal?? Can someone with yoga tab 3 pro tell me what battery apps say their battery is?? For the record I've been having battery life problems too maybe only getting 8 hours! That's with Bluetooth GPS and everything off. No auto brightness, Google voice or anything either. Battery life as advertised in 10200 MAH which should give more than a max of 7-9 hours I think. Should/can I RMA?

I find myself running in battery saver mode all the time too in order to get maybe 9 hours of on screen time. 

I am usually around 40% brightness 

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,933
Message 2 of 77

Re: Yoga Tab 3 Pro 4300 MAH battery!?!

Been testing and can confirm I'm getting like 7.5 hours of use at 25% brightness without battery saver mode. Running YouTube and chrome. I'm using the stopwatch app to test

This isn't very good Smiley Sad

Guru
Views: 2,783
Message 3 of 77

Shows a 10200mah battery on mine. Battery drain might be because of Android 5.0; which doesn't have Android Doze.  Android 6.0 should be coming soon...

You could still RMA, visit http://support.lenovo.Com/

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,759
Message 4 of 77

Thank you for checking this. I am running android 6.0 on my unit. Also I do not have multi window and Netflix is not available to download offline.... Battery life is 7-9 hours which would be more consistent with 7000 MAH battery and neither 4300 MAH or 10200 so I find that quite strange. I doubt Lenovo will do anything for me but I guess I should ask.

Guru
Views: 2,748
Message 5 of 77

Great, hopefully they can help.

Quick question, when did you get the Android 6.0 update? Just curious because there's an update thread about Android 6.0 for the Tab 3 Pro.

Thanks!

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,746
Message 6 of 77

I bought the 2016 version with 4gb RAM and it ships with android 6.0

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,740
Message 7 of 77

Hey which app did you use to test your battery?

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,692
Message 8 of 77

Smiley Sad

Swrd
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,596
Message 9 of 77

Hello

I ordered the same model and have the same problem.  Battery reported as 4300 with any appp i used and getting 7-8 hrs of use mid brightness no bluetooth.

Did you contact Lenovo or had any developpement in that case?

Thanks.

SpookDaddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,587
Message 10 of 77

Nope I was essentially told because I bought it from Israel there's nothing they can do Smiley Sad

I can't get in touch with Israel Lenovo. Looks like I'm out of luck. I just gotta accept what I have. I get around the same battery life.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals