Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pete_Di
Paper Tape
Views: 405
Message 1 of 3

Yoga Tab 3 YT3-X50F Camera Issue

Hi all,

Hopefully a simple solution exisits. My appoligies if this has been covered before. I did conduct several serarches but maybe my keywords didn't match and therefore I wasn't able to find a solution.

I rarely use the camera on my tablet but previously whilst using it to video chat with my family my image appeared on my screen and on the family members screen in the correct orientation. 

Over the last two calls, months apart, on both calls the image has been rotated by 90 degrees. Turning the table to match the image has no effect the image always remains 90 degrees rotated. This happens regardless of the camera facing forward to the front of the device or rearwards to the device.

Video chats are only made using Facebook/Messenger. Hopefully it is a app setting that someone can direct me to to change and correct this problem.

I'm happy to provide more info if needed but currently I've provided all the info I have. 

thanks

Pete

Lynda016
Paper Tape
Views: 181
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga Tab 3 YT3-X50F Camera Issue

Any instructions on how to rectify please
Crish
Paper Tape
Views: 22
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga Tab 3 YT3-X50F Camera Issue

i have the same problem. but no work with facebook/mseenger.  live streaming on instagram and live streaming on tango live. i need a solution Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors