Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iaindwilson
What's DOS?
Views: 1,800
Message 1 of 2

Yoga Tablet 10 : Skype

Hi, I'm new to android tablets so may be a bit slow on the uptake here. Sorry. Can anyone tell me how I can sync my Skype contacts to my new Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet? I already have a Skype account and I have downloaded the Skype Wi Fi App but cannot seem to be able to add contacts or sync my existing contacts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

StevenVAldrich
Paper Tape
Views: 1,747
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga Tablet 10 : Skype

Once you have logged in with your Skype ID and password, Skype will load up your existing Skype contacts which are registered with your Skype account.

I have the Yoga Tablet 10 and use skype on it all the time. My contacts show up as they do on ANY device that I have Skype installed and logged in. 

If you do not see your contacts, are you certain that you are using the same login info?

If you are talking about the Skype screen that says "Sync Contacts" at the beginning of Skype set up, that is a tool that is really for NEW users, and allows for skype to access your email and android contacts accounts and gather contacts from them. I have found the Skype documentation about contact sync to be a tad confusing to some users: link here.

I always skip that screen whenever I set up Skype on my devices. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors