Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynz
What's DOS?
Views: 224
Message 1 of 4

Yoga tablet takes hours to charge

I have a yoga tablet. Granted it is quite old now but is only used about once a month for 2 X 2hr ferry journey and the rest of the time it is powered down.

It is YOGATablet2-1050F and takes hours and hours to charge. I have looked on the internet for solutions and tried everything I have seen suggested from clearing cache to factory reset, new cable, new charging plug, flight mode and generally charge with it powered down and it still takes over 24hrs to charge.

Can None please tell me if this is not always it terminal? I live onan island so cannot nip somewhere for it to be looked at.

Thanks

jojustis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 216
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga tablet takes hours to charge

This was happening to my tablet. I found that replacing the charging plug did the trick :-)

Lynz
What's DOS?
Views: 203
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your reply jojustis but I have tried numerous plugs and leads to no avail :-(
Highlighted
jojustis
Fanfold Paper
Views: 202
Message 4 of 4

Oh I'm sorry. Twas really stoopid of me for not reading your opening post properly. I hope it isn't terminal - which had been my concern with mine - I'm superb at catastrophising ;-) ! Good luck with getting some answers & hopefully getting the tablet charging properly again :-)  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals