Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsAndroid Yoga Series Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

11-26-2009

Canada

14 Signins

94 Page Views

• Views: 94
  • Message 1 of 4

all programs randomly crashing

2017-03-07, 11:54 AM

I had an early model Tab 3 thatcwas ecalled for the audio issues.  That Tab 3 was more stable than the replacement model I receiced.  since i received my replacement, all programs randomly crash back to the desktop, for lack of a better description.  i can not get any error messages when this happens.  Firefox will go back to the last webpage, but all other programs start from scratch.

ive reset the tablet 5 times, completely from scratch each time and it makes no difference.  ive uninstalled the android system web view as the internet said that program will cause that, but nothing so far has worked.  i consider this tablet unreliable as it is.  is this a big problem or do i have a lemon tablet?

Options

571 Posts

07-07-2014

Philippines

314 Signins

10362 Page Views

• Views: 10362
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: all programs randomly crashing

2017-03-07, 18:00 PM

Hi midnightvisions,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issue with your tablet. I would just like to ask if you have checked for any updates for android? If the tablet is fully updated then I would recommend that you get in touch with Lenovo Warranty Support by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page under Support.

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Options

19 Posts

11-26-2009

Canada

14 Signins

94 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2017-03-08, 3:44 AM

lenovo only issued one update for android so far, to update the tablets to android ver 6.0.1 and it did not fix the problem.

Options

19 Posts

11-26-2009

Canada

14 Signins

94 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2017-06-28, 5:34 AM

I sent the tablet in, and Lenovo service uninstalled several software component updates that were causing the crashing.

The unit is for the most part is working back to normal functrionality, but still randomly crashes during sleep.  The battery level also has a habbit of intermittantly crashing.  This is a software bug as a battery cannot go from 90 percent full to fully discharged in 10 seconds, the reboot with 89 percent battery remaining.  Some times these crashes are logged, sometimes not.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms