Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo TabletsAndroid Yoga Series Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

10-13-2021

Italy

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 5

problem with 1080p 60fps videos on youtube or any youtube copy, lenovo yoga smart tab

2021-10-13, 20:15 PM

i love my yoga smart tab but the only problem is the video playback ,  a really big problem since this device has a good speaker and a good display, when i go on youbue to watch a video the quality drop from 1080p 60fps to 480 or the 1080p 60fps video lag badly, i don't know what to do, i think that the device is powerfull for this easy task. what can i do to fix it ?

Options

4991 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

379 Signins

36692 Page Views

• Views: 36692
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:problem with 1080p 60fps videos on youtube or any youtube copy, lenovo yoga smart tab

2021-10-14, 18:29 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums @ spoffo !

Glad to have you posting here!

Please share here your Yoga Smart Tab's MTM (machine type-model) number for us to check its specifications as this would help us detail more about your machine variant while keeping the confidentiality of your serial number.

It can be seen through the device's label/sticker or its original packaging and does usually have a format of Z********R as an example.

Here's a link as well that contains additional methods in obtaining your device's details.

Also, does this only happens when watching video contents on YouTube?

And are you watching YouTube videos through the YouTube app itself?

Does this only happens as well when watching a specific video file/content on YouTube?

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Options

3 Posts

10-13-2021

Italy

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

Re:problem with 1080p 60fps videos on youtube or any youtube copy, lenovo yoga smart tab

2021-10-15, 11:58 AM
it happens with youtube, if i force it on new pipe where u can force the resolution of the video the 108060fps video is super laggy, i use youtube vantage sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. most the time doesn't work with 1080p 60fps. ;My tablet model is lenovo YT-X705L.
Options

4991 Posts

11-04-2019

United States of America

379 Signins

36692 Page Views

• Views: 36692
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-10-15, 14:27 PM

@ spoffo wrote:

it happens with youtube, if i force it on new pipe where u can force the resolution of the video the 108060fps video is super laggy, i use youtube vantage sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. most the time doesn't work with 1080p 60fps. ;My tablet model is lenovo YT-X705L.

Thanks for responding @ spoffo !

Check if you can still change the quality of the video content that you're watching on YouTube whether it's on YouTube app or through their site.

Aside from that, try connecting the Yoga Smart Tab into a different Wi-Fi network and check if you'll get the same result whether you're playing a video content using the YouTube app or through YouTube's site via a web browser.

Also, see if there's an available update to the YouTube app or through the web browsers that you're also using to watch YouTube videos in the Manage apps & device section of Google Play store and download/install then see what will happen.

You may also check and read on this link for further reference towards this concern.

Thanks,

Adriel_Lenovo

Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
<

Options

3 Posts

10-13-2021

Italy

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-10-15, 21:27 PM
i tried i was in germany during the summer and still the same thing, i updated the youtube vanced, youtube and new pipe apps and also i updated the lenovo to the latest update but i still have the same issue. i tried also on the youtube browser but the 1080 60 fps is super laggy and frame skipping
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)