Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
calibant
Blue Screen Again
Views: 8,082
Message 1 of 4

streaming media player error

Hi, I have a brand new yoga 10 tablet and I'm getting a streaming media player error on every streaming video on the internet that I have seen.   My friend has the same tablet and everything works fine.   I have made a factory default command but the error is still there, I'm getting desperate, does anyone have an idea on this matter?

thanks

Former Employee
Views: 7,963
Message 2 of 4

Re: streaming media player error

Hi calibant,

thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Was reading through your post and wondering if you've updated your table with the latest firmware available? You may want to compare firmwares with your friend as see if you have matching firmware. If it found to be same, I believe there maybe something internally causing this and you will have to seek the assistance of our service team.

Another thing I'd like to as if you downloaded another player are you facing the same issue? How about streaming video such as youtube? do you get the same results?

Hope to hear back.

Regards
calibant
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,955
Message 3 of 4

I have tried with 2different tablets and one had the latest update. Yesterday I have changed my router and now all is working fine. Strange thing is that my Android phone had nous problems with the said router. So, problem solved un my case.
Former Employee
Views: 7,943
Message 4 of 4

Hey calibant,

thanks for posting glad to hear that by changing the router solved your issue. Do post back should you require further assistance.

Regards

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors