Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveBACKFLIP™ with MOTOBLUR™ (Non-U.S.)
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-15-2017

United States of America

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

setting up a new account

2021-01-14, 15:11 PM

After years in storage, I decided to bring back my MotoBlur phone back to life. I reset the phone back to factory default and wanted to start a new account. Proceeded as directed to setup the account, I have a 3G SIM card inserted.

The message I keep getting is "the blur service is temporarily unavailable". Since this is an old phone, has the service been terminated?

Thank you.

Options

19826 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2500 Signins

62923 Page Views

• Views: 62923
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:setting up a new account

2021-01-19, 14:30 PM

@ Gabriel1955 wrote:

After years in storage, I decided to bring back my MotoBlur phone back to life. I reset the phone back to factory default and wanted to start a new account. Proceeded as directed to setup the account, I have a 3G SIM card inserted.

The message I keep getting is "the blur service is temporarily unavailable". Since this is an old phone, has the service been terminated?

Thank you.

Hi.

Yes, it has. We completed it just a few months ago. The phone should still work for the most part but the Blur functions will not.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)