Options

2 Posts

06-06-2014

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

Dropped BackFlip wont turn on& lights dont shine

2014-06-06, 16:47 PM

So I dropped my BackFlip from about twenty feet, roughly. It wont turn on, ive tried hard reset that doesnt work either. ive removed the battery and put it back in- that did nothing. The phone wont hold a charge and it doesnt respond to being charged. When i charge it there is no response from the phone the screen doesnt turn on the home, options, and back touch zones dont light up, the keyboard doesnt light up, and the green light around the charging port doesnt light up. However when the phone is plugged into a power source, computer or electric outlet, the home, option, and back touch zones (these are on the front of the phone- the touch screen part) respond to being touched. SO when its plugged in these zones vibrate when tapped, just like they would if the phone was on. Now i realize that my phone is most likely completely ruined but what im asking here is if anyone, motorolla staff and anyone else on this forum, can tell what i can do to a) fix my phone myself, either through replaceing certain parts or taking the phone apart to see whats wrong with it. b) refer me to a company or a place that can repair my phone for me. c) refer me to company or place where i can buy a new one-this is my last resort option if theres any info on the other two id rather hear that info.

Thanks to anyone with an answer

p.s. the phones been this way since i dropped it, which was a while ago

p.p.s. the phone isnt being picked up by my computer when plugged in via usb charging cable.

Thanks again i really appreciate any help i can get 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete