Options

15 Posts

09-12-2009

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

Motoblur contacts confusion

2011-01-12, 22:09 PM

Ok I have a friend whose number is in my contacts, one in the motoblur account (saved from google's contacts), facebook and myspace. All of his numbers/info was linked into one account which had had his Myspace name as the name of the contact. Well it isn't his real name it's a goofy name. I had to unlink all, disable/delete the myspace motoblur account and then delete all of his contacts that I could which left myspace and facebook. Myspace wouldn't go away when I deleted the motoblur account for myspace. Somehow after linking, unlinking and redoing it over and over I finally got the contact name to be correct. I don't know how I did it.

My point is, it should not be so damned hard to fix that. I consider that a bug but have no idea where to report it other than here. So far that's been the only irritating thing about having a motoblur phone. That HAS to be fixed. If it's not, I will not be buying another android phone with motoblur on it... I've tried, in the past, to fix it and failed miserably. I'm just glad it's fixed for now. I hope somehow it doesn't come undone. I don't trust it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete