cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkoch1
What's DOS?
Views: 213
Message 1 of 2

Backflip is slower than a turtle in quicksand, anyone else?

About 2 months ago, my Backflip began resetting a few times. Since then, it operates slow slowly that I want to stomp it into the ground!!

I've done all of the possible things: remove the battery, hard reboot, etc. NOTHING WORKS!! I'm missing lots of calls because the slider doesn't respond. I try to pull up contacts, and it takes 1 minute for contact list to appear, and then another 2 minutes for the specific contact info to appear. Hanging up on phone calls sometimes works. Most of the time, the screen doesn't respond, and the call doesn't end until the other person hangs up. I used to like this phone so much, but now it's a constant source of stress with its unresponsiveness.

Has anyone else run into this? If so, what did you do?

mightyorion
What's DOS?
Views: 213
Message 2 of 2

Re: Backflip is slower than a turtle in quicksand, anyone else?

Hello bkoch1,

I see that your information displays :

bkoch1

44 posts since
Jun 14, 2010
BACKFLIP™ with MOTOBLUR™
AT&T
United States

If you have a U.S. Version of the Backflip™ with MOTOBLUR™, you may get better help here. Also, what do you mean by "hard reboot"? It sounds like you may have a 3rd party application installed that's causing all your grief. I would perform a Factory Data Reset and then once that is complete see how your device performs and as you install your applications, you may be able to narrow down the issue. If you would like to back up your applications to your SD card, I recommend an application from the market called "My Backup Pro". If you would prefer just a list of all your applications sent to an e-mail address of your choice then I suggest "AppDragon". Let us know what fixes it.

Take it easy,

mightyorion