cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
banban1
What's DOS?
Views: 218
Message 1 of 2

Dear moto's administrators and managers WHY THE ASIA backflip me600 can't upgrade 2.1

Dear moto's administrators and managers,

Hallo moto, I think you have been seen many posts which are requesting to upgrade the android 2.1 or above already, but you still have not any responses or explanation to us, we also have a question that is "Do motorola has concern about customers outside US ?".

Actually, I have that question in my mind too, I am using BACKFLIP ME600 in TAIWAN , my phone was getting damage many times,such as the system broken down, the screen can not start up when I pressed the screen lock, cannot answer the call since the bar cannot drag , always auto-restart etc. I already go to maintenance center at least 4 times, the staff told me the mother broad of phone was damaged every times ,it means Motorola phone is so unstable on hardware or software, but I still supported motorola before you announce the upgrade list for BACKFLIP ME600

First of all, in my experience, I consider the android 1.5 just is a semi-system for all smart phone, especially for those smartphones are only have a few of rom space and ram, such as ME600 series .Now as days the games quality are rapidly raised, but also, the storages are required more, such as Real football need about 10 mb, the online games require at 30mb or more, but our phones are only have 256mb rom, and 192 mb rom space is useableness, how can we install more and more apps and games? That's why we need the APP2SD in android 2.2 or above, the function makes us can move a part of the apps and games storage to the SD card, it helps us to install more apps and games to get more fun .Without this function, I have been tried that I cannot recieved sms when the rom space is lower than 20mb, Therefore the APP2SD is so important for us, for the rom space just has 256mb.

Secondly, the other fuction is important for us is the flash player. One times, I want to browse a web to check my payment, but the index page is a flash material of the web, finally, I cannot check the payment record. Nowadays, many web are using flash materials, it's inconvenience to us to browsing if we are without the flash function.

Finally, the android 2.1 or 2.2 were comfirm the speed is faster than android 1.5 ten times or more, BACKFLIP ME600 series have 256ram only and CPU just 550mhz, we need the new system to boost our phone faster. Anyone who has been used the BACKFLIP ME600 series phones feel the launcher is very lag, this is on eof the point we need android 2.1or above.

After Motorola announced the upgrade list is the ME600 series will remain on android 1.5, I feel so angry, Why milestone can upgrade but BACKFLIP ME600 cannot, BACKFLIP ME600 CPU is the same milestone. Why ME600 can not upgrade? Many people think this is a discrimination to different area customers and it's not fair. Why motorola just concern about USA are and customers only?These questions are appearing in my mind too.

Moreover, we lose confidence to motorola right now, because we think motorola has no respect for other countries customers because no any staff and administrator to answer our question and explain why cannot upgrade.

I told many people don't buy motorola phones as motorola has no respect customers and any after-care service on the core system, they already stop to buy DEFY now because they listened my experience.

LG was announced the new phone and the first android phones (nexcus S/ONE)can upgrade to android 2.3 ,but why motorola let us stay at android 1.5 ? The first LG is worse than backflip , I think.

Actually , I have been analysed the marketing in USA, most of smartphone customers are using Blackberry , and the Android , finally is Symbian and other systems. If you just concern about USA customers only and give up other countries, same time, you will lose the huge market in Asia pacific such as China Hong Kong Taiwan which are rapidly developing countries .That's why Motorola are facing deficit now from 2008. It's because Motorola is not concern the new systems are rapidly developing and become popular.

If motorola still has not reply our questions and give us reasonable explanation to us , we will boycott motorola continuous, at least me.

and i only hope moto can upgrate backflip me600  (Taiwan version ) to 2.1 because we are waiting for a long time but moto not tell our any news 

and we not tell u give our phones 2.2 or2.3 just only 2.1  !! Is it too diffcult for moto ??so please give our phones upgradet to 2.1 version !!

Yours sincerely,

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Views: 218
Message 2 of 2

Re: Dear moto's administrators and managers WHY THE ASIA backflip me600 can't upgrade 2.1

Mark
Former Employee