cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
banban1
What's DOS?
Views: 238
Message 1 of 3

Dear moto's administrators and managers Why Taiwan version backflip me600 can't upgrade 2.1

Dear moto's administrators and managers,

Hallo moto, I think you have been seen many posts which are requesting to upgrade the android 2.1 or above already, but you still have not any responses or explanation to us, we also have a question that is "Do motorola has concern about customers outside US ?".

Actually, I have that question in my mind too, I am using BACKFLIP ME600 in TAIWAN , my phone was getting damage many times,such as the system broken down, the screen can not start up when I pressed the screen lock, cannot answer the call since the bar cannot drag , always auto-restart etc. I already go to maintenance center at least 4 times, the staff told me the mother broad of phone was damaged every times ,it means Motorola phone is so unstable on hardware or software, but I still supported motorola before you announce the upgrade list for BACKFLIP ME600

First of all, in my experience, I consider the android 1.5 just is a semi-system for all smart phone, especially for those smartphones are only have a few of rom space and ram, such as ME600 series .Now as days the games quality are rapidly raised, but also, the storages are required more, such as Real football need about 10 mb, the online games require at 30mb or more, but our phones are only have 256mb rom, and 192 mb rom space is useableness, how can we install more and more apps and games? That's why we need the APP2SD in android 2.2 or above, the function makes us can move a part of the apps and games storage to the SD card, it helps us to install more apps and games to get more fun .Without this function, I have been tried that I cannot recieved sms when the rom space is lower than 20mb, Therefore the APP2SD is so important for us, for the rom space just has 256mb.

Secondly, the other fuction is important for us is the flash player. One times, I want to browse a web to check my payment, but the index page is a flash material of the web, finally, I cannot check the payment record. Nowadays, many web are using flash materials, it's inconvenience to us to browsing if we are without the flash function.

Finally, the android 2.1 or 2.2 were comfirm the speed is faster than android 1.5 ten times or more, BACKFLIP ME600 series have 256ram only and CPU just 550mhz, we need the new system to boost our phone faster. Anyone who has been used the BACKFLIP ME600 series phones feel the launcher is very lag, this is on eof the point we need android 2.1or above.

After Motorola announced the upgrade list is the ME600 series will remain on android 1.5, I feel so angry, Why milestone can upgrade but BACKFLIP ME600 cannot, BACKFLIP ME600 CPU is the same milestone. Why ME600 can not upgrade? Many people think this is a discrimination to different area customers and it's not fair. Why motorola just concern about USA are and customers only?These questions are appearing in my mind too.

Moreover, we lose confidence to motorola right now, because we think motorola has no respect for other countries customers because no any staff and administrator to answer our question and explain why cannot upgrade.

I told many people don't buy motorola phones as motorola has no respect customers and any after-care service on the core system, they already stop to buy DEFY now because they listened my experience.

LG was announced the new phone and the first android phones (nexcus S/ONE)can upgrade to android 2.3 ,but why motorola let us stay at android 1.5 ? The first LG is worse than backflip , I think.

Actually , I have been analysed the marketing in USA, most of smartphone customers are using Blackberry , and the Android , finally is Symbian and other systems. If you just concern about USA customers only and give up other countries, same time, you will lose the huge market in Asia pacific such as China Hong Kong Taiwan which are rapidly developing countries .That's why Motorola are facing deficit now from 2008. It's because Motorola is not concern the new systems are rapidly developing and become popular.

If motorola still has not reply our questions and give us reasonable explanation to us , we will boycott motorola continuous, at least me.

and i only hope moto can upgrate backflip me600  (Taiwan version ) to 2.1 because we are waiting for a long time but moto not tell our any news

and we not tell u give our phones 2.2 or2.3 just only 2.1  !! Is it too diffcult for moto ??so please give our phones upgradet to 2.1 version !!

Yours sincerely,

Why is the Taiwan version of the BACKFLIP ME600 now can not update the 2.1 version of then why only the U.S. ATT's to update it!! It is not fair nor reasonable MOTO importance of individual countries is not only attach importance to the American consumer spending is really really very inhumane acts MOTO get out of Taiwan, a little anyway, at least not how we are better than you it will enable us to update the HTC will give us the best HTC SENSE MOTO very stingy not even a MOTOBLUR and 2.1 do not give us!! I'm really angry Zaozhidaojiu spent the money do not buy the product MOTO also received such treatment as the other HTC Apple Samsung will upgrade to the basic phone is not only important MOTO super slow not only upgrade and very lightly can only say that you really are a rotten company manufacturers to deceive consumers MOTO I can not buy the things that you upgrade seems to be that you did not even die in the same culture to at least 2.1 in English This upgrade can not do that even I do not know whatcha MOTO ah this company can really rotten to the explosion of a company, I hate you MOTO! we want is not the real answer has been evading!! why the United States, ATT users do not wait!! we must have been so unfair A super version 1.5, you know how hard to use up Mount he did was a disaster!! it can not be any fun how the game under the speed is very slow!! you see for yourself MOTO U.S. officials update their content to what is

BACKFLIP - What's new in 2.1

What changes should I expect after upgrading my BACKFLIP to Android ™ 2.1 (Eclair)?

You'll have more Home screens, resizeable widgets, and widgets for toggling wireless connections.

Check out all the great things you'll be able to do after the update!

Have more than one window open in the browser? Switch between them by swiping side to side.

After the update, you'll have more space on your Home screen, and more ways to customize it:

You'll have 7 screens to make your own.

Resize your widgets! You can make them larger or smaller. They also rearrange easily when you drag them to new locations on your Home screen.

Customize your Happenings and Messaging widgets by selecting the updates and messages you want to display.

Have a few people who you always call or email or text? The new Contact quick tasks widget lets you put a picture of a contact on your homescreen and assign quick actions for that contact. So, with one touch you can call their cell or home phone, or start a text message. Talk about instant access! Resize the widget and you can add even more actions / quick tasks.

The update includes other great features too:

Use widgets to toggle Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi on and off; connect when you need to, turn it off to save your battery.

Save a quick note on your Home screen with the Sticky Note widget.

Try out these improved widgets: Calendar, Photo, Date and Time, Weather.

Exchange now has Global Address Lookup, address history lookup, and Push ActiveSync. And now you can multiselect emails (if you want to delete a bunch at once, for example).

Oh, these updates is that the other will use this is an idiot with a bad bad thing, I really do not understand the difficulties you update the upgrade so the engineers MOTO blazing in that waiting for things to get money? And do not mean to not even a 2.1 to 2.3 did not motoblur only say that because system operators can not handle!! I think there are excuses why milestone2 motoblur it? HTC is a listing of each country has HTCsense Ah!! not would say the problem is the system provider!! no ability to direct that the reasons do not make excuses again and again!! we want is the answer when the 2.1 update is not called and when we find that consumers themselves have not been updated!! you If powerful enough to say that you buy for consumers MOTO each update only do I not see you I can create several milestone!! we all know it will not buy the 2nd such bad service bad quality!! only say so to review the best friends will not do I will only say ah!! we have to answer to when the update is not as second-class citizens!! U.S. ATT users can why the other countries No update on!! no reason

So quick update to say the time this is the answer I want to stop waiting for us!!!I just want to know when we can get updated version 2.1 or higher!! because we have to wait MOTO for updates2.1 to 1 year !!, but we never get new software updates!! such a company we believe in MOTO ? also with continued support for MOTO? Because MOTO treated so consumers outside the United States continue to find excuses and reasons!! Why APPLE IPHONE can update the global MOTO can't do !! Why HTC can do HTC SENSE to make the world's HTC SENSE Consumers are also entitled to services MOTO can't do !! Why SAMSUNG can to try to update the 2.2 version of I9000 at about the same time to the global MOTO can't update version only 1.5 (backflipME600) to 2.1 version!! look to long-term perspective in fact spending our brains that are splinter Already know the next time we buy a smart phone which company can choose which company can't choose !! Because we all know what company we can believe it !!

MOTO u are not answer my every question !!

i am really angry this!! moto always say

{We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and want to assure you that Motorola does value your feedback}

in fact moto does not !! moto is a really bad bad bad company !!

!! please answer me why only US  can upgrade  why  we cant give us 2.1 version is too difficult for MOTO !!why  HTC / SAMSUNG / LG /Apple/  SonyEricsson can give them customers a best and new version but only moto Cant !!why why why why

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION !!

thank you !!

banban1
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 3

Re: Dear moto's administrators and managers Why Taiwan version backflip me600 can't upgrade 2.1

Dear moto's administrators and managers,

Hallo moto, I think you have been seen many posts which are requesting to upgrade the android 2.1 or above already, but you still have not any responses or explanation to us, we also have a question that is "Do motorola has concern about customers outside US ?".

Actually, I have that question in my mind too, I am using BACKFLIP ME600 in TAIWAN , my phone was getting damage many times,such as the system broken down, the screen can not start up when I pressed the screen lock, cannot answer the call since the bar cannot drag , always auto-restart etc. I already go to maintenance center at least 4 times, the staff told me the mother broad of phone was damaged every times ,it means Motorola phone is so unstable on hardware or software, but I still supported motorola before you announce the upgrade list for BACKFLIP ME600

First of all, in my experience, I consider the android 1.5 just is a semi-system for all smart phone, especially for those smartphones are only have a few of rom space and ram, such as ME600 series .Now as days the games quality are rapidly raised, but also, the storages are required more, such as Real football need about 10 mb, the online games require at 30mb or more, but our phones are only have 256mb rom, and 192 mb rom space is useableness, how can we install more and more apps and games? That's why we need the APP2SD in android 2.2 or above, the function makes us can move a part of the apps and games storage to the SD card, it helps us to install more apps and games to get more fun .Without this function, I have been tried that I cannot recieved sms when the rom space is lower than 20mb, Therefore the APP2SD is so important for us, for the rom space just has 256mb.

Secondly, the other fuction is important for us is the flash player. One times, I want to browse a web to check my payment, but the index page is a flash material of the web, finally, I cannot check the payment record. Nowadays, many web are using flash materials, it's inconvenience to us to browsing if we are without the flash function.

Finally, the android 2.1 or 2.2 were comfirm the speed is faster than android 1.5 ten times or more, BACKFLIP ME600 series have 256ram only and CPU just 550mhz, we need the new system to boost our phone faster. Anyone who has been used the BACKFLIP ME600 series phones feel the launcher is very lag, this is on eof the point we need android 2.1or above.

After Motorola announced the upgrade list is the ME600 series will remain on android 1.5, I feel so angry, Why milestone can upgrade but BACKFLIP ME600 cannot, BACKFLIP ME600 CPU is the same milestone. Why ME600 can not upgrade? Many people think this is a discrimination to different area customers and it's not fair. Why motorola just concern about USA are and customers only?These questions are appearing in my mind too.

Moreover, we lose confidence to motorola right now, because we think motorola has no respect for other countries customers because no any staff and administrator to answer our question and explain why cannot upgrade.

I told many people don't buy motorola phones as motorola has no respect customers and any after-care service on the core system, they already stop to buy DEFY now because they listened my experience.

LG was announced the new phone and the first android phones (nexcus S/ONE)can upgrade to android 2.3 ,but why motorola let us stay at android 1.5 ? The first LG is worse than backflip , I think.

Actually , I have been analysed the marketing in USA, most of smartphone customers are using Blackberry , and the Android , finally is Symbian and other systems. If you just concern about USA customers only and give up other countries, same time, you will lose the huge market in Asia pacific such as China Hong Kong Taiwan which are rapidly developing countries .That's why Motorola are facing deficit now from 2008. It's because Motorola is not concern the new systems are rapidly developing and become popular.

If motorola still has not reply our questions and give us reasonable explanation to us , we will boycott motorola continuous, at least me.

and i only hope moto can upgrate backflip me600  (Taiwan version ) to 2.1 because we are waiting for a long time but moto not tell our any news

and we not tell u give our phones 2.2 or2.3 just only 2.1  !! Is it too diffcult for moto ??so please give our phones upgradet to 2.1 version !!

Yours sincerely,

Why is the Taiwan version of the BACKFLIP ME600 now can not update the 2.1 version of then why only the U.S. ATT's to update it!! It is not fair nor reasonable MOTO importance of individual countries is not only attach importance to the American consumer spending is really really very inhumane acts MOTO get out of Taiwan, a little anyway, at least not how we are better than you it will enable us to update the HTC will give us the best HTC SENSE MOTO very stingy not even a MOTOBLUR and 2.1 do not give us!! I'm really angry Zaozhidaojiu spent the money do not buy the product MOTO also received such treatment as the other HTC Apple Samsung will upgrade to the basic phone is not only important MOTO super slow not only upgrade and very lightly can only say that you really are a rotten company manufacturers to deceive consumers MOTO I can not buy the things that you upgrade seems to be that you did not even die in the same culture to at least 2.1 in English This upgrade can not do that even I do not know whatcha MOTO ah this company can really rotten to the explosion of a company, I hate you MOTO! we want is not the real answer has been evading!! why the United States, ATT users do not wait!! we must have been so unfair A super version 1.5, you know how hard to use up Mount he did was a disaster!! it can not be any fun how the game under the speed is very slow!! you see for yourself MOTO U.S. officials update their content to what is

BACKFLIP - What's new in 2.1

What changes should I expect after upgrading my BACKFLIP to Android ™ 2.1 (Eclair)?

You'll have more Home screens, resizeable widgets, and widgets for toggling wireless connections.

Check out all the great things you'll be able to do after the update!

Have more than one window open in the browser? Switch between them by swiping side to side.

After the update, you'll have more space on your Home screen, and more ways to customize it:

You'll have 7 screens to make your own.

Resize your widgets! You can make them larger or smaller. They also rearrange easily when you drag them to new locations on your Home screen.

Customize your Happenings and Messaging widgets by selecting the updates and messages you want to display.

Have a few people who you always call or email or text? The new Contact quick tasks widget lets you put a picture of a contact on your homescreen and assign quick actions for that contact. So, with one touch you can call their cell or home phone, or start a text message. Talk about instant access! Resize the widget and you can add even more actions / quick tasks.

The update includes other great features too:

Use widgets to toggle Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi on and off; connect when you need to, turn it off to save your battery.

Save a quick note on your Home screen with the Sticky Note widget.

Try out these improved widgets: Calendar, Photo, Date and Time, Weather.

Exchange now has Global Address Lookup, address history lookup, and Push ActiveSync. And now you can multiselect emails (if you want to delete a bunch at once, for example).

Oh, these updates is that the other will use this is an idiot with a bad bad thing, I really do not understand the difficulties you update the upgrade so the engineers MOTO blazing in that waiting for things to get money? And do not mean to not even a 2.1 to 2.3 did not motoblur only say that because system operators can not handle!! I think there are excuses why milestone2 motoblur it? HTC is a listing of each country has HTCsense Ah!! not would say the problem is the system provider!! no ability to direct that the reasons do not make excuses again and again!! we want is the answer when the 2.1 update is not called and when we find that consumers themselves have not been updated!! you If powerful enough to say that you buy for consumers MOTO each update only do I not see you I can create several milestone!! we all know it will not buy the 2nd such bad service bad quality!! only say so to review the best friends will not do I will only say ah!! we have to answer to when the update is not as second-class citizens!! U.S. ATT users can why the other countries No update on!! no reason

So quick update to say the time this is the answer I want to stop waiting for us!!!I just want to know when we can get updated version 2.1 or higher!! because we have to wait MOTO for updates2.1 to 1 year !!, but we never get new software updates!! such a company we believe in MOTO ? also with continued support for MOTO? Because MOTO treated so consumers outside the United States continue to find excuses and reasons!! Why APPLE IPHONE can update the global MOTO can't do !! Why HTC can do HTC SENSE to make the world's HTC SENSE Consumers are also entitled to services MOTO can't do !! Why SAMSUNG can to try to update the 2.2 version of I9000 at about the same time to the global MOTO can't update version only 1.5 (backflipME600) to 2.1 version!! look to long-term perspective in fact spending our brains that are splinter Already know the next time we buy a smart phone which company can choose which company can't choose !! Because we all know what company we can believe it !!

MOTO u are not answer my every question !!

i am really angry this!! moto always say

{We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and want to assure you that Motorola does value your feedback}

in fact moto does not !! moto is a really bad bad bad company !!

!! please answer me why only US  can upgrade  why  we cant give us 2.1 version is too difficult for MOTO !!why  HTC / SAMSUNG / LG /Apple/  SonyEricsson can give them customers a best and new version but only moto Cant !!why why why why

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION !!

thank you !!

banban1
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dear moto's administrators and managers Why Taiwan version backflip me600 can't upgrade 2.1

are u kidding this is 

MOTO ability to do things

??

i dont understand !!