cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lnxfrk
What's DOS?
Views: 254
Message 1 of 9

Happenings widget - not receiving updates?

Anyone else having issues with Happenings not updating? The last updates I have were from 9-Nov. I've rebooted and don't have any type of app which kills tasks. Yet Happenings reports "No recent unseen updates". I have confirmed that I should have updates from both Facebook and Twitter.

lnxfrk
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 9

Re: Happenings widget - not receiving updates?

I'll answer my own thread . The widget is now working again, or at least now I'm seeing updates from 4 hours ago...

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 9

lnxfrk wrote:

I'll answer my own thread . The widget is now working again, or at least now I'm seeing updates from 4 hours ago...

I believe, and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.  But, FB feeds goto the Moto server then are pushed out to our phone.  And I'm pretty sure last I saw Moto was upgradeing their servers, so, I'm not sure if they got done or not, and if it's all set up, but that might be why we are getting happening later then normal.

Sweets5377
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 9

I haven't received any updates for 2 days now as well unless I remove the widget and add it again. 

ClubNeon
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

I got a batch of updates after 12 hours of nothing, and then they stopped again.  Just tried removing and re-adding the widget, and got another batch.  Will see if they continue or stop again.

DigiManTX
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 9

having the same issue...

Zarathustra
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

Yeah, been having this issue for the past 2 days. I'm guessing the Motoblur servers are having problems, or may just be overloaded. It's annoying, to say the least.

atam123
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 9

I feel like it used to update more often.  Is there a way to decrease the interval times between updates?  The original motoblur seemed to be fine.

Backflipper79
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 9

Is anyone having this issue again? I haven't gotten updates from Facebook on my happenings widget for two days now. I've tried rebooting several times and it's still not working!