Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMoto Blur PhonesBACKFLIP™ with MOTOBLUR™
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

03-17-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Market application not working

2010-10-08, 20:12 PM

As of yesterday I cannot access the market on my Backflip.  I get the following error:

Sorry!

The application Market (process.com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again.

I have tried this on wifi and on cell data.

I have already cleared the app data for the Market application.

I have hunted on Google and seen a few other andoid users with similiar problem usually following an OTA upgrade.  I do not see any other backflip users reporting this.  I have not installed or uninstalled any application in the last 2 weeks.  The last application to update was Colornote which finished normally.

Is this happening to anyone else?  Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this?

I neglected to mention that I have power cycled the phone and reset the battery with the same results.

Message was edited by: joe.riggie

Options

5 Posts

10-11-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Market application not working

2010-10-11, 13:34 PM

I am experiencing the same problems but with my "Happenings" & "Messages." I click force close and then reopen the app and it seems to work fine again. It may depend on your phone's wifi connection or the app may simply not work at a given time. Sorry if this doesn't help but you're definitely not alone.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms