Options

10 Posts

05-22-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 5

the worst phone i have ever used

2011-11-02, 17:32 PM

y d heck does this --implied profanity removed-- phone freeze all the time...be it any app...market, viber, games, maps, facebook, gmail, music and even dialer(0_0)...the most interesting thing is it freezes right in the middle of a call(--implied profanity removed--).........some times it doesnt even let me make phone calls(then what d hell should v use this phone for)....startup time is around 3min.....it was gud when i bought it n 5 months passed by and then started the trouble..freezing freezing freezing n freezing all d time.....thinking of changing to some other phone but struck in at&t's contract...:(....

i have already thrown this phone to the wall many times....dunno when i am gonna break dis...

• Edited for implied profanity. Please follow site rules

Message was edited by: Mark (Forums Manager)

Options

10 Posts

05-22-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Re: the worst phone i have ever used

2011-11-02, 17:32 PM

y d heck does this --implied profanity removed-- phone freeze all the time...be it any app...market, viber, games, maps, facebook, gmail, music and even dialer(0_0)...the most interesting thing is it freezes right in the middle of a call(--implied profanity removed--).........some times it doesnt even let me make phone calls(then what d hell should v use this phone for)....startup time is around 3min.....it was gud when i bought it n 5 months passed by and then started the trouble..freezing freezing freezing n freezing all d time.....thinking of changing to some other phone but struck in at&t's contract...:(....

i have already thrown this phone to the wall many times....dunno when i am gonna break dis...

• Edited for implied profanity. Please follow site rules

Message was edited by: Mark (Forums Manager)

Options

10 Posts

05-22-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2011-11-02, 19:11 PM

there is nothing i can do....i have to take the battery out and then switch on the phone again....this happens every day for 3 4 times....its completely unresponsive and some times it restarts itself.....this is a lol phone...:(

Options

132 Posts

01-14-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 4 of 5

2011-11-02, 22:12 PM

I see. Maybe once every couple months I might have a lock up like you describe. No rhyme or reason. In your case I would try a factory reset and see if this cures or substantially reduces the incidence of lockup/freeze. Let us know how this works for you. Keep in mind these smartphones are more PCs than they are phones-software bugs can wreak havoc on the phone and your patience and sanity. Good Luck

Options

10 Posts

05-22-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2011-11-04, 15:56 PM

i tried resetting the phone many times(aroung 10 15 times in 9 months)...but it never changed the way its working..day by day this phone is taking the patience out of me...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete