Older Devices ArchiveMoto Blur PhonesCLIQ™ with MOTOBLUR™
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-24-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

is this fixable? (no wi-fi, digitizer nuts, 16color screen)

2011-11-24, 4:34 AM

I took a chance and grabbed a cliq for 30 bucks off craigslist for prepaid and wifi use.

The screen was shattered and got another for $20. I got it in and the whole thing works, but it is only showing what looks like a 16 color 286. The old screen, in the pieces that worked was full color. I've already done the refund return with amazon as I'm sure the screen is the problem and not my install. Correct? I reseated the ribbon twice.

#2.. somehow when the girl broke the LCD the digitizer came through unscathed. or so I thought. It looks completely prestine, but the middle left side doesn't work and it will periodically click things itself. Any votes on whether a new digitizer will fix it?

and #3, the bluetooth and wifi will not turn on. I have done both factory resets and it's not changed at all. I'm fairly confident of the other two, but if I can't sort this out the phone is not worth fixing to me. I have yet to take the return screen back out.. I'm trying to give myself some time to make sure the phone will work before putting more money and effort into it..

weird screen ... 

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/nighttt/P1010298.jpg

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete