Message 81 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

Try logging in without the sd card being installed
Tripl3B
What's DOS?
Views: 345
Message 82 of 118

T-Mobile did this...I didnt want to exchange the phones, but this was an excuse for them. After the 3rd exchange, they finally upgraded me to the XT for free...but it was still doing the same thing. After sitting on the phone with Motorola with someone that didnt speak English, I finally contacted T-mobile agian which they tried to exchange the phone and get me to upgrade to the HTC HD2 the rep asked me to remove my 8G sd card and I did & the phone worked GREAT! Come to find out I had a corrupted SD card..Went out & bought another one for $60 bucks from Tmobile
jhildebrand
What's DOS?
Message 83 of 118

There is a lot of anger and hostility towards Motorola here. I don't really get that, to be quite honest. We are dealing with a product that is on the cutting edge of technology. I don't mind outages, slow times, some things not running once in a while. I guess a better way to put it is I don't expect flawless service 100% of the time.

I use my phone for business as does my wife. Simply put, Motorola or T Mobile should find a way to notify blur account holders of any maintenance that may be going on. My wife was locked out because I chose to reset to factory settings not knowing the maintenance was going on. Had I known that, I would have never reset.

Also, another idea (not sure how feasible it would be) would be to find a way to be able to use the phone and phone features without motoblur in the event motoblur is down.

All in all I am completely STOKED with this phone. I was a Sprint customer until 3 weeks ago. I have had 25+ different smart/PC phones and none have even come close to living up to their billing like this Cliq has. Cliq has truly brought Motorola back to prominence.

Also, T Mobile's service people are PHENOMENAL! I have never had such a pleasant experience dealing with Qwest or Sprint's service reps.

plauri
What's DOS?
Message 84 of 118

Can't agree with you more about the Cliq and T-Mobiles staff but not so sure I want to let Motorola off so easy.  Are we sure this is maintenance? If so then why do calls to Motorola from different people get different answers to the same question. If it's back in Texas why not all over?
Highlighted
jhildebrand
What's DOS?
Message 85 of 118

I dealt with a Motorola rep and asked immediately to be transferred to a mgr. I was transferred and was given the same explanation (server maintenance) as the first rep gave me. Both were professional, courteous, and easy going. The second was very apologetic and agreed that motoblur users should be notified some how some way. I don't think we can ask for much more than that. The truth is we don't know how much information the reps have or even Motorola.

The concern i have is the cliq's popularity or lack of at any point in time and how that will affect updates and blur etc.... Can motorola support a ton more users? If this phone becomes outdated quickly, how long before they would abandon services etc...to focus their resources elsewhere.

By the way, I lurked in these forums for a couple of weeks. MARK definitely ROCKS! I am not sure if you get paid but it sure is nice having a person like you around here!

sicsoul
What's DOS?
Message 86 of 118

My issue has been met with friendly incompetence on the phones so i came to the forums hoping someone has a suitable answer... this seemed a good place to post as opposed to starting a new topic.

So here's the story pretty much start to now... my wife's phone is seemingly defective.. we can both be on the phone right next to each other, and hers drops calls left and right.  Called tmobile weeks ago and they said update software.  Done, still not helping.  Finally fed up again,  she called tmobile support again yesterday night and they said to do a factory reset, and her reply was i do not know my motoblur password... it's okay, you can just do a forgot password afterwards... she follows his directions and the fun begins... forgot password on the phone results in "An error has occured.  please try again."  Got to motorola.com/mymotoblur and hit forgot password.  Input hotmail email address, hit continue but get no confirmation.  check her email and nothing.  This morning, still nothing.  Tried any and all other email addresses she uses that may have been associated with motoblur and get invalid email address, so it's definitely the right one  So later last night, i also tested the password reset on my phone (also hotmail account if that matters), and get an e-mail instantaneously.  I called tmobile support back and they said nothing they can do on their end, that they have no access to motoblur... not what i want to hear since motorola support is closed for the night already, but makes since.  Now this morning, I just got off the phone with motorola support, got pushed up to Level 2 Nick (see praises below) and he tells me that there is no way to push a reset from motorola's end, she must create a new motoblur account and that all of her information is lost?!!!?  I was trying to not lose my temper or be rude, and he remained more friendly than i probably would have, so i have good things to say about attitudes, but as far as support goes, If that is truly the only solution i'm extremely disappointed.  Hopefully someone can help me.

slavicam81
What's DOS?
Message 87 of 118

I am very dissapointed in Motorola. I am also having trouble logging in into MotoBLUR account on my new Motorola CLIQ XT phone. I keep geeting error message that my account may have been incorrectly created. After reading all these comments I am not even going to bother calling anyone about this issue. After paying so much money for this phone we should not have been having problems like this or any other at all. Calling T-Mobile right now and returning this crapy phone.
acaddali
What's DOS?
Message 88 of 118

I have the same exact problem, when i try to login to the motoblur account on my phone (had to reset btw) it says that there in an error and that there was a problem with the account. I have 3g and there is no problems with connections. I hate having to spend $400 on a phone that has a lot of problems with it. I take real good care of my phone and it should be replaced with a new one. Please reply back. Thanks
toomandorbor
What's DOS?
Message 89 of 118

cant login to my blur account from my phone it goes half way and said request timed out,and account created incorretly need some help imei number is..356914024440481
Rod
What's DOS?
Message 90 of 118

I have a Motorola. I did everything I needed to do for the phone when I was creating my motoblur account , but when I pressed 'Confirm" It said I needed to set a clock. How do I set a Clock.