Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 678
Message 111 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

If you try to locate your phone from the Motoblur Portal it should turn on your GPS automatically to try and get your position and then try to get your location by your cell signal from the towers. There will be no other notification on the phone and if you don't look for the GPS, you might not even notice it.

jesus_cruz0559
What's DOS?
Message 112 of 118

Same here need to make it more easyier for people

nikka_1020
What's DOS?
Message 113 of 118

Please Help me.. I recently reset my phone then i was welcomed to motoblur i tried using an exsiting account and it gave me the error message and then i tried registering a new account and it did the same thing. I also tried to change my pw online and i tried logging into it with my new password from my phone and it said the same thing. Ive tried to do it with wifi on and i have a strong signal.. i tried inside and out side. i tried to do it with my 3g and it didnt work either. So i manually reset my phone and its still not working. should i juse buy a new phone or what someone help.

rosietherobot
What's DOS?
Message 114 of 118

I have a CHARM and experienced something similar. I got a new sim card and it stated that in order to unlock it I had to access my motoblur acct. When I tried I was told that password was invalid. I requested a new password. Each time I would click on SUBMIT I either received the message that an internal server error had occurred and to try request again or nothing happened. This was the story on phone and a pc.
I will try a factory reset if someone will tell me how. Thank you!
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 115 of 118

rosietherobot said:

I have a CHARM and experienced something similar. I got a new sim card and it stated that in order to unlock it I had to access my motoblur acct. When I tried I was told that password was invalid. I requested a new password. Each time I would click on SUBMIT I either received the message that an internal server error had occurred and to try request again or nothing happened. This was the story on phone and a pc. I will try a factory reset if someone will tell me how. Thank you!View original

For instructions on using external keys to complete a Factory Data Reset, use directions below: CHARM ONLY

Factory Data Reset using external keys for MB502

• Power off the phone, press and hold “X” key, then press power button.

• Release “X” key when Triangle Droid screen is displayed.

• Press Power button again to enter recovery mode and display menu choices.

• Use Right/Left Nav-Key arrows to navigate through the on-screen menu

• Navigate on-screen menu to select “wipe data/factory reset” and then press “Return” key

• Navigate on-screen menu to select “reboot system now” and then press “Return” key

• Wait for device to reboot

You may need to start a new Motoblur account if yours is corrupted in some way.

rosietherobot
What's DOS?
Message 116 of 118

I did the factory reset and NOW I can't set up a motoblur account as it says both my email addresses are being used. What am I supposed to do now? Create a new email just for this account? can't one or the other or both be deleted on motoblur's end so that I can set up a new one? FYI I couldn't even get into here (forums) using my email. Said my password was incorrect, logged in thru my google acct.

rosietherobot
What's DOS?
Message 117 of 118

I am stil unable to do anything on this CHARM. I cannot use either of my emails. Why am I able to login to these forums using my GOOGLE acct. only? If that acct. is recognized as my MOTOCAST ID, why not for MOTOBLUR? Since I did factory reset, I can't even sell much less give it away cuz it's frozen without a friggin' MOTOBLUR ACCT. This is ridiculous! Someone please help.
Highlighted
Lilbaby
What's DOS?
Message 118 of 118

My phone doing the same thing so what did you do to fix it