Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 311
Message 91 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

I can try to help you since I own a Cliq and not a Cliq XT. There should be a menu button. tap it and the go into settings, some where in there should be Date & Time. If this is not the case you might be better off in the Cliq XT forum as they have your phone and can show you the way to it. Go here to post in the XT forum.
samwize010395
What's DOS?
Message 92 of 118

i cant log into my motoblur account when i reset it it says the request timed out waiting for a response. the account may have been incorrectly created  what do i do somebody help

samwize010395
What's DOS?
Message 93 of 118

i cant log into my motoblur account when i reset it it says the request timed out waiting for a response. the account may have been incorrectly created  what do i do somebody help

samwize010395
What's DOS?
Message 94 of 118

i have the same problem what did u do to fix it

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 95 of 118

A timed out response means that you need to be on 3G or wifi to sign in. During the blur setup if you don't have 3G you can hithte menu button and setup your wifi so you can log in. The blur setup will not likely work on E or edge. To get setup, read this thread first: https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/170412#170412

If you have any other issues and need help try this thread here https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/138139#138139

samwize010395
What's DOS?
Message 96 of 118

thank you sososososososo much your the best

Chavo20020
What's DOS?
Message 97 of 118

I Have the same Issue but on the DEVOUR on my ScreenLock . My Friend did the password wrong too Many Times i couldnt remember the pasword so i changed it online But it just say's Contact Care...But i get a Machien ? i Want to talk to a Represenitive please.  [. _ .]

timmyjoe42
802.11n
Message 98 of 118

If you get the error about not being able to log into Blur after your phone is already set up, you will need to perform a factory reset.

If you get the error when setting it up after a factory reset, you may need to create a new Blur Log-in ID.

Edit: I just realized you were talking about a screen lock.  I'm pretty sure that you will need to perform a factory reset to get it back.

teri_allton
What's DOS?
Message 99 of 118

Hi There! I have been on this computer for hours reading this same problem people are having over and over, but no real answer! I too am having a problem. I am seriously frustrated!!!! I cannot log in to MotoBlur either! I had this same exact issue 6 months ago when I 1st got this phone! Let me try and explain detailed but briefly!

The 1st time, when I bought it, I only tried once before I figured out I was on the wrong data plan. Fixed it, but still had same problem. I could log in on the website with no problem whatsoever. On the phone, forget it. Usually I got the whole "response timed out, may have been created incorrectly." Sometimes it would give me other errors - "username or password incorrect" or "server is busy." I finally went and created a new e-mail account in Gmail on my PC, did yet another reset on the phone, and used the new e-mail. That worked, but after the 3rd try signing in.

My phone has been just fine ever since.....until now!! I upgraded to Android 2.1, following directions exactly. I waited like it said, was extremely careful for fear of this happening, and when MotoBlur came up, I hit start, my name and password were auto-populated, and it tried to log me in automatically. And here we are again! 1st, I kept getting the message, "Error, MotoBlur is currently unavailable." Tried turning it off and on, removing the battery and SIM card and putting them back in, same thing. A little while later, it came up with the screens it uses when it's your 1st time, asking if you want to use your existing or register a new one. I try re-typing everything in, and now it gives me the "response timed out, may have been created incorrectly" again! (Through all this, I never have a problem logging on to the website on the computer!) AUGH!!

The 1st time, this took forever, I got transferred back and forth between T-Mobile and Motorola, then MotoBlur, who said they couldn't help me, and that I should go back to the store where I bought it. Not a possibility, I am now in another state! I figured it out on my own. Yes, I am aware that I could try doing that same thing - creating a new e-mail account on my PC, doing a factory reset, and starting all over. I SO DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!!!!! I am not interested in losing all my info. I have a home-based business, so I have apps and info etc. that I do not want to lose. I don't want another e-mail address to remember and keep active either. I am in big trouble having my phone down right now as well, as this is the number that is used for my business!

Sorry for the novel, but I wanted you to have all the info! Is there anything I can do besides a factory reset?? Please?? I am so obviously not the only one with this problem, it's all over the internet, not just this site! And some of the posts are really old! I refuse to believe that this hasn't been addressed and resolved! I have NEVER had problems with Motorola products, and really don't want to switch phones or carriers over this! I would appreciate any help SO VERY MUCH!!! Thank you!

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 100 of 118

I'm sorry your having this problem. I have to ask since i did not read it in your post.

Did you make sure that you were on 3g and in an area that had a good signal?

Also did you try hitting the menu button at the Blur login screen and setting up your wifi prior to trying to login?

Please let me know, since this is where we need to start to try and correct your issue. Thanks