Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dyamondangel32
What's DOS?
Views: 374
Message 31 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

Actually I had to end up doing the restore (holding camera button while powering on) but just to follow up with you. My phone was on, I could hear all of my text messages and emails coming in, I could also receive incoming calls. I could not get past the motoblur login screen to read my messages or make outgoing calls. I couldn't do anything except enter a username and password for motoblur. I took it to tmobile and neither the rep or technical support could figure out why my credentials were not working. When I did the restore all of my texts were erased (obviously), so I never found out who any of the messages were from. This was so frustrating, but they said it was a glitch in my phone and it could happen again. Is this true? If so I gotta dump the cliq...

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

MyCliq
What's DOS?
Message 32 of 118

Hello!

I have been trying to look for a post similar to the issue I am having.  This is the closest one I could find.  My Cliq was working fine until today.  I started getting notification messages that said my Blur account username or password was incorrect.  I could still use my phone to the fullest (calls in and out, e-mail, text and the internet), but I was not sure why I kept getting this message.  I had not changed my username or password and I like many customers with the similar issue I was able to log online to My MotoBlur with my same password through any pc. 

I don't know if this is just a system error that will go away or if there is something I need to do with my phone.  Any  feedback and help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance!

wtvl29
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 118

I am having exactly the same problem as MyCliq.   I have tried resetting my Blur password and no go on my phone.  I can log in to the Webportal no problem, but not on my phone.  Get the error Error signing into account. id and/or password were not recognized.  Please verify and try again.  Any help would be great.  I have also tried doing the hard reset as suggested to no avail. 
dkarmazin
What's DOS?
Message 34 of 118

I am having the exact same issue...what is going on here.  The phone is working fine, I can make calls, receive email and text messges for all of my accounts.  However, the MOTOBlur service continues to tell me that my User ID or Password for MOTOBlur is incorrect.  I am able to log into the Portal fine with no User ID or Password issues.

When I attempt to fix the issue, the MOTOBlur service only allows me 3 options.

1. Click "ok", which does nothing.  The error reappears within a few minutes

2. Click Cancel, which also does nothing.  The error reappears within a few minutes

3. Change Password.  I then enter my current password and a new password.  The MOTOBlur service appears to be "Updating", however it never syncs or connects and just cancels out.

Please reply and help?  T-Mobile is unable to assist because they say this is a Motorola problem.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 35 of 118

Motorola Blur service is investigating this user authentication issue and is working to resolve it. Sorry for the inconvenience! Do not adjust your set, etc. I'll provide any updates I get.
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
rwurttem
What's DOS?
Message 36 of 118

Hey Matt,

Is this related to this post as well?

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/21955?tstart=0

Thanks for your time.

-=Raj=-

Motorola Admin
Message 37 of 118

Thanks, Raj! I posted it there, too.
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
inah1
What's DOS?
Message 38 of 118

hey matt,

at first i was having the facebook issue with my phone (https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/16099?start=45&tstart=0) and yesterday morning i was able to log-in to my FB account, im still recieveing notifications about my happenings force closing and all that jaz but now on top of all of  it i cant log in to my motoblur account as well...

could they be somehow connected?

thank you.

Rubyfox
What's DOS?
Message 39 of 118

Well I have read through the forums, and I have a slightly different issue.  The only account I have issues with is my MOTOBLUR account.  I keep getting the your Blur username or password it incorrect.

I used the credentials when I first setup the phone, but to no avail.  Then I tried using the web user portal but could not log in there either.  So I decided that at this point I would reset the password and login.  Used the reset password function received the e-mail that took me to the password change screen.  I reset the password, got the green status text that says the password change was valid.  Then I tried logging into the user portal with the changed password.  It still will not let me log into the user portal on the website.

On my CLIQ I get the same results, I put the new password in all three boxes and get the invailid log in.  So my account is good enough to send me an email to change my password but is unaccessable after the reset.

My phone is working properly with calls, e-mail, text and even the accounts in my happenings such as facebook.  I just for some reason have an issue with the Blur account.  Any suggestions?

Motorola Admin
Message 40 of 118

I had an update about this time yesterday that all but a few users should be fine now. That seems to be about right judging by what I'm seeing on the forums, but it's possible that they are having some additional problems. If you have rebooted your phone and are still having the log-in problem, please post.