Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inah1
What's DOS?
Views: 305
Message 41 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

My phone still wont upload my status to facebook...

This is really frustrating.

Rubyfox
What's DOS?
Message 42 of 118

First off, I have to give my gratitude for such a fast reply.

I am still having the issue listed above as I rebooted the CLIQ, even (removed the battery.)  I cannot log in to the web portal via my PC, or my phone using the information I submitted on my last (forgot password reset) e-mail.  Again I received the "green" password changed text on the web site, I just cannot access my account.  Don't know what to do at this point...

Rubyfox
What's DOS?
Message 43 of 118

Well as others have stated, my Blur account and gmail account have padlocks on them in the accounts section,  However my gmail will sync so i have no clue what the padlock icon is for.  However, my notifications for the Blur account is getting bombarded with messages that the account/password is bad.  Even If I clear the notification it comes back moments later.  The bigger issue now is that not only can i not fix my account on the PC or phone.  Phone says "error adding account" when I try to change the password on Blur.  But the phone is constantly uploading and downloading data.  I lost over half my battery in a span of half an hour.  To stop the bleeding as it were, I had to go to applications and "force close"  the blur culprit.  Now at least my phones battery is not getting slammed by constant data usage.

This is getting to be a little bigger headache now.  Something that effects this many people i am sure there is a trouble ticket folks....  

Mellifleur
What's DOS?
Message 44 of 118

I had these problems except i was a brand new customer, MotoBlur refuses to work over Edge or 3G, only when connected to WIFI would it allow me to login to motoblur. I was most dismayed until i found i could still turn on WIFI even though i couldnt access the homescreen.
tessjackson
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 118

Attaching file "057.jpg" (22KB)
tessjackson
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 118

Attaching file "057.jpg" (22KB)
tessjackson
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 118

057.jpgI tried calling T-Mobile and asked them for about 5 days now when this issue would be fixed ......they gave me a $5 credit.....wow thanks....i cannot use my blur account, facebook, nor myspace......what are they gonna do about this...Does anyone know?
Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 48 of 118

@ those still experiencing issues

A fix was put in place over the weekend to resolve this issue. We want to work to resolve any users that may still be experiencing username/password pop-ups as discribed in this thread.

If you're still having MotoBlur/Facebook issues please double check your IMEI listed in your profile. Then respond here with your current symptoms/status. We'll take this information to investigate what may be happening with your account.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
imchain
What's DOS?
Message 49 of 118

I'm still not able to login in the Motoblur account from my phone.  I have been able to recieve myspace happenings since Saturday but not any of my Facebook happenings.  Any suggestions.

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 50 of 118

imchain-

I'm not sure I quite understand.  If you have access to your phone then you are logged in to your MOTOBLUR account on your phone. If you aren't receiving Facebook happenings then you're experience an issue.

I'll have them take a look with the others.

Mark

Mark
Former Employee