Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 315
Message 71 of 118

Re: CLIQ: Can't Login to my MotoBLUR account

I live in NY and so far my Motoblur has been fine as well as happenings and facebook. I guess I'm lucky or maybe its just an area that out? Matt or Mark do you need any info from myself who is not having a problem, if it helps let me know.
jhildebrand
What's DOS?
Message 72 of 118

I was told by a motorola rep that the blur service is down and will be down until 6 PM ET tomorrow for maintenance. I am not sure how reliable this info is.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/128941#128941

Based on the link above it seems other people are having the same issue.

My problem is this. I simply did a factory reset on my wife's phone. I would NOT have done that had I had some kind of notification from Motorola or T Mobile explaining that the the Motoblur will be down. NOW MY WIFE's PHONE IS ALL BUT USELESS.

*****SUGGESTIONS FOR MOTOROLA AND T MOBILE

1. Notify motoblur users of outages so people can expect it and not put themselves into a situation without a phone.

2. Create a way to still use all the actual PHONE features in the event motoblur is down. My wife is completely without phone, text for her business.

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 73 of 118

@Joe

Are things working this morning?

We have engineers continuing to work on this to resolve service for those who are still being affected.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
plauri
What's DOS?
Message 74 of 118

Still can't log into Motoblur or get any happenings, news, etc.  What are the engineers saying??
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 75 of 118

Mark, Just by the view counts on the two threads it seems like one big problem, but mine is all still fine in NY. Any official report as to what is going on. You say they are working on it, but what is it? The people seem to want an answer as to what is this. It might help calm people down with some information.
Tripl3B
What's DOS?
Message 76 of 118

I can't log in to my Motoblur Account either. This is my THIRD phone in the past week! I now have been upgraded to the Cliq XT for all my troubles, but I still cant log in to my account inorder to make the phone usable. Please help me! I dont want to have to go back to my SideKick LX..Ew!
rmorganMN
What's DOS?
Message 77 of 118

I too have had issues with MotoBlur account and updating my phone. The last Blur updates were Mar 20, 2010. I was not able to login to the MotoBlur account online until this morning. Is this issue being resolved for the phones? My location is the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
mmbutter
802.11n
Message 78 of 118

I haven't had any problems with MotoBlur. I'm in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota as well.
Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 79 of 118

Tripl3B-

Wow 3 phones! Why did you exchange the phone so many times? If the issue was getting happening and having trouble logging into MOTOBLUR.  There is no reason to exchange the phone.

@eagle328

Wish I had some details though I'm not sure having the details would be of any benefit. I'd rather have them working to resolve any issues they encounter then trying to create an announcement that makes sense for all consumers. There certainly is room for better communication as others have suggested.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 80 of 118

Mark, I agree there really should be some more communication from Motorola. It would help greatly. Why do they continue to leave these people that all have a shared problem hanging like this. Look when the sidekick had issues it made the papers. I'm saying they are getting bad PR by holding there hand on this. Admit there is a problem officially. It would at least give hope and comfort knowing that it is being taken care of. I know you say they are working on it, but is that an official Motorola statement. I myself thankfully do not have this problem yet or have ever had it. I just find the shear amount of views of these threads very large, which should say that many more are having problems too but not bothering to ask since there is no answer right now. Once again thanks for your reply.