cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 461
Message 1 of 49

Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

When a phone launches and after software is updated, we are extremely eager to understand what owners are experiencing. We watch these forums carefully for feedback.

But at times we want to gather feedback in a more systematic way. That's when we turn to the Motorola Feedback Network.

The Motorola Feedback Network (MFN) is a group of owners who basically raise their hand to provide us with help and feedback. As a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you can be included in various studies and feedback opportunities. Most of our research is survey-based, but we also do private and public benchmarking studies and ask owners to provide feedback on software before it's widely released. Joining the MFN will not guarantee that you get early access to software, but our goal is to draw all our testers from the MFN. You can't win if you don't play!

If you are already signed up for the MFN and want to update your device, you can change your registration using the process below.

Will you sign up today? Just go to your profile (click on your own name above where it says "signed in as") and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference." Thanks!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Highlighted
adricm
802.11n
Message 2 of 49

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

I suspect I did signup for it, but its been many months and ive slept since then so im not sure.  any way to check?  Im sure I never did hear back if so because  id like to be in the feedback loop.
Administrator
Administrator
Message 3 of 49

Hi. I see you as a member. In fact, I see that I sent you a CLIQ survey on Jan. 23. Maybe we need to update your e-mail address?
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
thundermax
Token Ring
Message 4 of 49

I am certain i would have selected 'yes' if asked at signup. But the questions did not look familair, so I filled out the survey. Will i be severly punished if it turns out that I had actually filled it out before?
Administrator
Administrator
Message 5 of 49

Well, you might have dodged a bullet since I don't see your user name on the list. But I swear if it turns out you used another name I will track you down to the ends of the earth...

blitzfire911
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 49

a i am signed up and ready to give feedbacks
adricm
802.11n
Message 7 of 49

interesting, id assume the mails go to the same place these notifications go (and the same email address as in my profile) i will check through gmail's spam problem.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 8 of 49

Matt,

I signed up in the Nov of 09 and you said I did not show up and sent me another invite in 2010. I filled it out and have not heard anything since. Let me know if I'm in there. Thanks

Administrator
Administrator
Message 9 of 49

eagle, I now have you on the list twice, both registrations in February! I will delete one but you are all set. Thanks.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 10 of 49

Thanks Matt.