cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankiezjr
What's DOS?
Views: 234
Message 31 of 49

Re: Motorola Feedback Network - we are recruiting!

Yeah I would like to test I have the CLIQ XT (TM).  Thanks Let me know if I get in.

cbraswell09
What's DOS?
Message 32 of 49

Hi,  i have the Cliq XT and would love to be a tester. 

msnuser111
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 49

You can count me in too. I have a cliq xt and would love to be a tester.

dsly4425
What's DOS?
Message 34 of 49

I am pretty sure I signed up on the feedback network, but I don't recall filling out a registration survey, if possible can you check this, and if needed resend the necessary information, I don't care to have duplicate information filed, but I would like to be on the feedback network.  Comparatively speaking, I am a relatively nondisgruntled Cliq user.  I am disappointed about the lack of update, but it is not the end of the world either.

msnuser111
What's DOS?
Message 35 of 49

Same here,i have a cliq xt and im more mad that we dont have root than I am about the update.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

rthx123
What's DOS?
Message 36 of 49

hey matt just took the survey do you know if the answers will be used to develope phones for specific companies if so i would suggestthat they have users list what specs and hardware they want the most so that customers will feel like they had a big part in motorolas developement

Danton
What's DOS?
Message 37 of 49

Hello Matt!

I am already registered and ready to give feedback.

However, I have never been asked to do so.

Guess Moto prefers to get feedback from people who have not voiced their disappointment regarding the cliq update....?

Or maybe I just screwed up when filling the form. Anyway, count me in!

Administrator
Administrator
Message 38 of 49

First, thanks for all your interest!

Let me say a few lot of things about the MFN.

• It's true that I don't want to get into a lot of checking on if the registration "went through all right." It's pretty straightforward -- if you did the enrollment survey you are in.
  • If you are really, really concerned that you somehow failed to complete it, you can take it again. Please don't if you are just really eager!
  • The MFN has been managed "by hand" for the most part but it's getting pretty big now and we hope to put some systems in place to make it easier to track it. We hope to have it show up in your profile eventually. This also means that if we send you a survey, we'll ask you for things like your forum user name and e-mail address since all the systems we use are not tied together.
  • We don't always have a project going for every kind of phone, but I do hope to ask for something from all members at least once or twice per year. Some phone types get asked for input  more often than others.
  • Generally, we're looking for something specific when we come to you. MFN is not a giant suggestion box or a market research tool. We want to know about specific functions of your phone and sometimes we want a lot of detail.
  • Most of what we have asked for so far has been survey responses. This data is incredibly valuable to us. There are many things we would like to know  that only an owner with the phone in hand can tell us. If you checked "No" next to "You can send me surveys" you may be in for a long wait...
  • Being a member does not automatically mean testing software updates! However, if we are testing software, we will always come to MFN members first. The odds of getting in a user trial are better than winning the lottery -- but they are still pretty long. It also helps if you are active and helpful on the forums, but we do not look for "happy people" only. The dissatisfied are also welcome. I do pretty much ignore the offers to test -- this is one of those "don't call us, we'll call you" situations. (Of course if you're an active, helpful member of the forums, respond to MFN surveys AND you offer to test -- that can't hurt!)

Again, I really appreciate your involvement in the MFN. It's becoming an increasingly important source of information for the company and your input is vital.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Administrator
Administrator
Message 39 of 49

Danton, I see your registered on June 30, so you are in. We have not launched any projects in the last week.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
phall1969
What's DOS?
Message 40 of 49

Do you have me registered?  when I click the link it won't allow me to register. Thanks!